Garena Messenger Crash Fix
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    MLE Manager GM_Ryla has a reputation beyond repute GM_Ryla has a reputation beyond repute GM_Ryla has a reputation beyond repute GM_Ryla has a reputation beyond repute GM_Ryla has a reputation beyond repute GM_Ryla has a reputation beyond repute GM_Ryla has a reputation beyond repute GM_Ryla has a reputation beyond repute GM_Ryla has a reputation beyond repute GM_Ryla has a reputation beyond repute GM_Ryla has a reputation beyond repute GM_Ryla's Avatar

Garena Messenger Crash Fix

Hello Summoners! A lot of us (including me) have experienced the issue wherein the Garena Messenger crashes when we try to launch League of Legends.

Again here are the steps to do a clean uninstall/reinstall of your Garena Messenger (this fix worked for me and for the majority everyone else)

1) Make a copy of your Apps folder first before uninstalling, and paste it in your desktop (Program Files > Garena Messenger > Apps). That way you don't have to reinstall all your games again.

2) Make a clean uninstall/reinstall.

a. Boot your PC in Safe-Mode.
    b. Proceed to Add/Remove Programs.
    c. Uninstall Garena Messenger (You may also opt to use Ccleaner to uninstall)
    d. Delete any trace of Garena Messenger (Folders, Files, etc...)
    e. Once done, reboot your PC.
    f. Proceed to Normal Mode.

3) Download the latest Garena Messenger installer HERE.

4) Proceed with the installation.

5) Paste your copy of Apps folder inside the Garena Messenger folder. (Program Files > Garena Messenger)

6) Launch Garena Messenger (this should prompt you to update)

7) Go play LoL!

*Note: This fix worked for the majority of those who have experienced this issue
    The steps given can also be used to fix the LoL Authentication Time-out error.

Observer kaliwa_at_kanan is on a distinguished road
    OK nmn ang LoL ko kapag ang garena messenger ang inoopen ko pro OK na rin yan sa mga taong bawal

Contributor novicez is on a distinguished road novicez's Avatar
    Alternative Method: (Tested and works for Windows 7)

1.) go to folder C:\Program Files\Garena Messenger\Apps
    2.) Move the folder lolph to your desktop (so that when you uninstall garena messenger, LoL will not be deleted)
    3.) Uninstall Garena Messenger
    4.) Download a fresh copy of Garena Messenger here: http://www.garena.ph/~messenger/
    5.) Install Garena Messenger
    6.) Create a folder named "Apps" on this target directory: C:\Program Files\Garena Messenger\
    7.) move the lolph folder inside the Apps directory
    "Until men united wield a hallowed sabre. In final reckoning, the beast is slain."

Quote Originally Posted by kaliwa_at_kanan View Post
    OK nmn ang LoL ko kapag ang garena messenger ang inoopen ko pro OK na rin yan sa mga taong bawal
    oo nga pero bat ung iba ung connection po ay mhrap?
    may solution po tayo dyan?

Contributor novicez is on a distinguished road novicez's Avatar
    Another method:
    Quote Originally Posted by eyezscream View Post
    unblock mo ung garena messenger sa security
    "Until men united wield a hallowed sabre. In final reckoning, the beast is slain."

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Ryla View Post
    Hello Summoners! A lot of us (including me) have experienced the issue wherein the Garena Messenger crashes when we try to launch League of Legends.

Again here are the steps to do a clean uninstall/reinstall of your Garena Messenger (this fix worked for me and for everyone else)

1) Make a copy of your Apps folder first before uninstalling, and paste it in your desktop (Program Files > Garena Messenger > Apps). That way you don't have to reinstall all your games again.

2) Make a clean uninstall/reinstall.

a. Boot your PC in Safe-Mode.
    b. Proceed to Add/Remove Programs.
    c. Uninstall Garena Messenger (You may also opt to use Ccleaner to uninstall)
    d. Delete any trace of Garena Messenger (Folders, Files, etc...)
    e. Once done, reboot your PC.
    f. Proceed to Normal Mode.

3) Download the latest Garena Messenger installer HERE.

4) Proceed with the installation.

5) Paste your copy of Apps folder inside the Garena Messenger folder. (Program Files > Garena Messenger)

6) Launch Garena Messenger (this should prompt you to update)

7) Go play LoL!

mukhang eto nga un, tinry ko siya ngaun using CCleaner pero di ko pa iniisntallan ng LOl maya pa siguro, but the messenger work perfectly na...

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    For those playing LoL on Windows 7

You may want to Run as Administrator first and see what happens. Sometimes that's all it takes really :>

Cuneiform edward22 is on a distinguished road edward22's Avatar
    my solution is just try and try it again because it works for me

Quote Originally Posted by novicez View Post
    Alternative Method: (Tested and works for Windows 7)

1.) go to folder C:\Program Files\Garena Messenger\Apps
    2.) Move the folder lolph to your desktop (so that when you uninstall garena messenger, LoL will not be deleted)
    3.) Uninstall Garena Messenger
    4.) Download a fresh copy of Garena Messenger here: http://www.garena.ph/~messenger/
    5.) Install Garena Messenger
    6.) Create a folder named "Apps" on this target directory: C:\Program Files\Garena Messenger\
    7.) move the lolph folder inside the Apps directory
    This Works Like Mega Medicine in pokemon XD ITS REALLY EFFECTIVE! thnks soo much novicez if only i can love you more i would XD

Quote Originally Posted by [DBW]Hero View Post
    This Works Like Mega Medicine in pokemon XD ITS REALLY EFFECTIVE! thnks soo much novicez if only i can love you more i would XD
    lol
    Alodia Gosengfiao Cosplay as MISS FORTUNE
    Click the link above to see! <3

How do I shot web?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast