You have been disconnected from PVP.net chat. Attempting to reconnect...
    Observer .aspx is on a distinguished road

You have been disconnected from PVP.net chat. Attempting to reconnect...

I noticed these days that i have been always been Disconnected from PVP.net chat, and unable to reconnect again...
    ...I don't know why.
    Last edited by .aspx; 05-18-2011 at 03:39 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Game Master GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric's Avatar
    Hi .aspx,

We are aware of this concern and we are constantly monitoring this. Hopefully, we can come up with a resolution for this issue in the future.

Good day!

She loved me at my worst. You had me at my best, yet you chose to break my heart...
    GM Elric on Facebook | League of Legends

GM bakit hanggang ngayon lagi pa ring disconnected from PVP.net chat.? pag nag aattempt akong mag reconnect di naman nag ko-connect?

Quote Originally Posted by [carlo] View Post

GM bakit hanggang ngayon lagi pa ring disconnected from PVP.net chat.? pag nag aattempt akong mag reconnect di naman nag ko-connect?
    Hi,

To avoid being disconnected to the chat server, just enter one of the public chat rooms and leave it up while joining games.

This will prevent you from disconnecting from the chat server while playing.

We are already checking the systems for a better solution for this but for now this the only prevention that we can suggest.

Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gm ! bakit po na didisconnect ako sa game? and then ang nalabas na error ay you have been disconnected from PVP.net Chat ! tpos na DDc ako sa game. it's been months. at noon tuwng gabi lang. tpos ngayon buong araw na at nakakapaglaro lng ako ng madaling araw. pero ngayon khit 12am nag didisconnect na ako.hindi na ako makalaro. please help

Quote Originally Posted by hellget98 View Post

tinry ko na yan wla pa rin

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Game Master GM_Grey has a spectacular aura about GM_Grey has a spectacular aura about GM_Grey's Avatar
    This thread is too old. If there are related concerns please create a new thread to continue the discussion.

Thanks!

Closing Thread.