is a not support champ considered troll?

hi

i would like to ask i'm playing lol since the beta but lately i receive a problem with my team mates, they said if i don't pick a support champ i will be reported i recently play aatrox, xin zhao, wukong, as a support but in the game i always buy support items... why they reported me because of that? the question is if I pick a support champ but having the item of ad or ap it is considered support or not? i know if you pick any champ but have a support build is considered a support.. this is a picture of my xin zhao support

I don't want to ban my account for this reason please
    Last edited by 9082939166candy; 12-30-2017 at 10:14 AM. Reason: adding

You won't get banned for going off-meta. But just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Your Xin Zhao support works, but it's not optimal for him to be played as a support.

nah you're safe, been playing like that since s1 and still not banned

Quote Originally Posted by KeyJayPi View Post
    You won't get banned for going off-meta. But just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Your Xin Zhao support works, but it's not optimal for him to be played as a support.
    ahh sorry I got a warning and i'm afraid of getting my account ban i worked alot in this account i have 45 level 7 and if they are reporting me for no reason just to ban my account i will be depressed.. this is my account since season 5... and i think if you play any champ but have a support items that is considered a support role... somebody says any champ can be in lane the mf support? i'm really afraid of losing this account i don't want to make other. please riot if i got a report please don't ban my account i don't trashtalk my teammates but somebody reported me for being trashtalker that i didn't do

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakemcwade View Post
    nah you're safe, been playing like that since s1 and still not banned
    i'm playing since season 1 but this account is in season 5 i just got a warning because somebody reported a wrong misinformation i don't trashtalk in every game

Quote Originally Posted by 9082939166candy View Post
    ahh sorry I got a warning and i'm afraid of getting my account ban i worked alot in this account i have 45 level 7 and if they are reporting me for no reason just to ban my account i will be depressed.. this is my account since season 5... and i think if you play any champ but have a support items that is considered a support role... somebody says any champ can be in lane the mf support? i'm really afraid of losing this account i don't want to make other. please riot if i got a report please don't ban my account i don't trashtalk my teammates but somebody reported me for being trashtalker that i didn't do
    Reports won't do anything to you if there isn't anything to be reported. The only way you'll get banned is either you trashtalk consistently or have been feeding intentionally.
    Last edited by KeyJayPi; 12-30-2017 at 04:04 PM.

Reports won't do anything to you if there isn't anything to be reported. The only way you'll et banned is either you trashtalk consistently or have been feeding intentionally.
    are they reviewing the reports? i think not because my other account has been banned for no reason

are they reviewing the reports? i think not because my other account has been banned for no reason
    The system's automated; every report is processed and done by the Instant Feedback System.

Post an image of your other account's chat logs.

The system's automated; every report is processed and done by the Instant Feedback System.

Post an image of your other account's chat logs.
    are you a moderator? or handled the concern in the forum? please don't ban my account for playing a champion that is not there role

are you a moderator? or handled the concern in the forum? please don't ban my account for playing a champion that is not there role
    Just post a picture of both of your account's chat logs.

Just post a picture of both of your account's chat logs.
    my other account is ban.. and how to picture the chat logs

my other account is ban.. and how to picture the chat logs
    Does it say you are permanently suspended or does it show you a list of your chat messages in your last game?

I miss those msg sent to you after reporting a player.

hasany013 is on a distinguished road hasany013's Avatar
    I owned almost level 7 btw if that is your objective... Mas maigi po na farm ung role mo kse mas madalas mag s/s+ kung kinukuha mo ung dr/br and less deaths... buy that smite wards and make always ur ward 3/3. Dalaw dalaw tapos pag humaba na mag gank ka... Any champion pde ka mag farm (syndra, nautilus, singed). Ok lng nmn ung support pero gurranted na s/s+ kse controlado mo ung laro at mahirap magpabuhat gamit ung support role.
    WWDWM ow ow.

Quote Originally Posted by hasany013 View Post
    I owned almost level 7 btw if that is your objective... Mas maigi po na farm ung role mo kse mas madalas mag s/s+ kung kinukuha mo ung dr/br and less deaths... buy that smite wards and make always ur ward 3/3. Dalaw dalaw tapos pag humaba na mag gank ka... Any champion pde ka mag farm (syndra, nautilus, singed). Ok lng nmn ung support pero gurranted na s/s+ kse controlado mo ung laro at mahirap magpabuhat gamit ung support role.

ahhh i preferred support has the ability to have S S+ faster than any role just use redempt you are guaranteed a S S+ with low death and high support... i do this to my every champ including anivia malzahar swain actually i have 11 champ that i level 7 in just one month start with the preseason 8... the total is i have 45 champ that is level 7...