Aatrox Bundle Sale

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Aatrox Bundle Sale

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Game Master GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie is a splendid one to behold GM_Elie's Avatar

Staff Icon 2 Aatrox Bundle Sale

Get Aatrox Bundle for only 299! Until June 18 - 22 Only!

PWede po ba i sale ng 100 RP nlng ang atrox

Cuneiform Nanami.Chan is on a distinguished road Nanami.Chan's Avatar
    Finally!!! He's Out!!!

Observer mr.murga is on a distinguished road
    panu poh ba maka bili ng bundle nyan sa halagang 300?
    pwede poh bang pag sabayin kapag binili yan?
    Last edited by mr.murga; 06-19-2013 at 06:36 PM.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.murga View Post
    panu poh ba maka bili ng bundle nyan sa halagang 300?
    pwede poh bang pag sabayin kapag binili yan?
    To avail the bundle, click on the bundles tab upon entering the LoL store.

To all AATROX LOVERS! Haven't you notice how unfair AATROX it was in the game? When we were playing we were all at level 18 3 of our opponents were in 18 also FOUR (4) of my teammates ganked AATROX JUST AATROX and guess what happened?....... They didn't succeed in killing IT!instead IT QUADRA KILLED my teammates and this is the UNBELIEVABLE PART.... It still has 1/4 left of its life then IT attacked the minions and guess what?... Life of AATROX is fully restored as in FULL LIFE in just 5 secs..... Notice it also in LEVEL 1.... Its life steal is equivalent to almost 3 health potions 8 health regeneration (1st skill) of TRYNDAMERE.. Imagine HOW UNFAIR IT IS .. This champion is FAR MORE "ADVANCED" than other champions even compared to FIDDLESTICKS' LIFE STEAL is no match for this monster. NOT TO MENTION HIS AUTOMATIC REVIVE ON HIS FIRST DEATH then it will revive with almost half of ITS life.... Well the answer is just so simple on why BUILD THIS CHEATER CHAMPION???..... MONEY... cost 200 pesos that's why.... many will buy because its a "CHEATER CHAMPION TYPE" they don't mind buying IT if they will OFTEN WIN and gain more IP's... is this how you treat players with money by creating this AATROX so they could have an advantage in the game BECAUSE THEY PAID 200 PESOS for IT? and we cannot afford to buy IT? so we get the cheaper champion? One day a kind of game like LOL will come out and I know someone will make it by then I KNOW THAT THE GM'S, OWNERS OR WHATSOEVER will regret WHY THEY DIDN'T BECOME FAIR.... Thanks yoy for reading I hoped IT somehow opened your senses why not POST a FORUM on the AATROX CHAMPION so you could see the results on how many of US who didn't bought your champion AATROX are mad about IT!
    Thanks,
    RHMEL
    Last edited by magusgrz; 06-23-2013 at 12:45 AM.