Reporting feature for trolls in champ select.

I had one game I went support (I was in a good mood) and locked in Thresh. One guy says he?s going Yasuo Top (As always in low elo) stating he acheived mastery 7 on him. I say: ok, just dont feed. But when the match started the Yasuo on our team was only mastery 4, when I asked him why he said just kidding. I went on to flame him for trolling but he didnt care and we lost. Can we PLEASE have a reporting system for these kinds of people, even though it was a blind pick it was still trolling.
    Last edited by KingInDaNorth; 12-28-2017 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingInDaNorth View Post
    I had one game I went support (I was in a good mood) and locked in Thresh. One guy says he?s going Yasuo Top (As always in low elo) stating he acheived mastery 7 on him. I say: ok, just dont feed. But when the match started the Yasuo on our team was only mastery 4, when I asked him why he said just kidding. I went on to flame him for trolling but he didnt care and we lost. Can we PLEASE have a reporting system for these kinds of people, even though it was a blind pick it was still trolling.
    Actually, you should be the one getting reported since you were flaming him.

Also....seriously? You're going to report him just because he lied about his mastery score? Very shallow of you.