dota_master_1 has a brilliant future dota_master_1 has a brilliant future dota_master_1 has a brilliant future dota_master_1 has a brilliant future dota_master_1 has a brilliant future dota_master_1 has a brilliant future dota_master_1 has a brilliant future dota_master_1 has a brilliant future dota_master_1 has a brilliant future dota_master_1 has a brilliant future dota_master_1 has a brilliant future dota_master_1's Avatar

Garena, we should have our LoL Year in Review for this server

Remember last time? When Riot LoL released the Year in Review feature, we (as in whole Garena servers) do not have the Year in Review feature. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's the Year in Review page by Riot, and a sample data (Faker's main account) in case you want to know what is inside the Year in Review.

So, we request that we should have our Year in Review before the year ends.
    Festival Queen Anivia is NOT Adarna Anivia
    IGN: A Bad Support // Star Guardian fanboy // Tech

I second this. It would be cool to see the highlights and progress of us as players.

lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0's Avatar
    hindi ko lang sure kung magkakaroon ng ganyan si garena. dapat sa mga oras na ito meron na dapat.

para sa self improvement po yung mga stats. para naman maka abot tayu sa world championships XD.

garena plz.

bump
    Last edited by draydurmil; 12-22-2017 at 08:30 AM.

Honestly, I highly doubt Garena actually cares about the improvement of players in this server, or at least care enough to let players have a way of improving their game other than by just closely observing their own gameplay through replays. Not even an equivalent of OP.GG which is one of the best ways other players from other regions improve, which is free to use by any player. There's a reason why the general skill level of this server is lower than other regions.

Dimir Mastermind darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiLz_16 View Post
    Honestly, I highly doubt Garena actually cares about the improvement of players in this server, or at least care enough to let players have a way of improving their game other than by just closely observing their own gameplay through replays. Not even an equivalent of OP.GG which is one of the best ways other players from other regions improve, which is free to use by any player. There's a reason why the general skill level of this server is lower than other regions.
    Knowing on how Garena handles LoL (3 months delay before patch and 700rp LS "early access". neverforgetti) they are delaying it till before new year para saktong year end review or hindi kaya i-code yan dito. Let's be positive and hope na delayed lang ng konti yung para saatin.
    In a space where there is no room, in a structure that was never built, meets the guild that doesn't exist.