no to mastery level upgrade

hi riot i would like to suggest something i have heard an leak about the mastery level 8,9,10 please don't release that.. i'm a marketing student i studied about that if you will do this and still coming up a new champion, the people will be get tired because their is too much champion in the game right now and the level is unlimited or no capacity.. this will be an down for you and again the master 8,9,10 is not good for your business.... the people will be stuck in just one champ almost in the ph server they played yasuo for the whole day not trying to give the champion a go. thank you and to be honest i don't want to have this because i want to try other champ and learn more of the gameplay of each not to stuck in 1 champion for the whole season or the entire of my life.

haha exited wala pa plano ang riot jan... level 7...

supressed has much to be proud of supressed has much to be proud of supressed has much to be proud of supressed has much to be proud of supressed has much to be proud of supressed has much to be proud of supressed has much to be proud of supressed has much to be proud of
    its not a leak its a concept for 8 9 10

i hate the concept i will get bored because i will stuck in one champ

i have 37 level 7 then i will go back to them to have the mastery 10 wtf no way

dami level 7 na yasuo ever d2 spam control 6 yasuo then ang standing 0-20-5 KDA always yan sa normal match.... haha level 7 pa haha

mag papalakas na mag papalakas pa ren ako