Exclamation Fortune Arcade Roll Bug !!!!!!

Hello RIOT im just asking about my transaction,
    before i roll i have 2 time roll to get 100% chance of skin guarantee which mean my 3rd roll grant 100% chance of getting skin above its only 90RP.

when i top up 100 RP and because of your post about URF reward, i receive a BUNDLE,.. which is my first transaction of the today..

then when i start my first roll the reward doesn't show i think it was lag, then i try to click multiple times, a few mins i receive my first roll reward it was hextech key fragment, then the following roll i got mercenary katarina,..

on my 3rd roll it says not enough RP. but before i roll ,the roll indicate was `2` roll then why my 3rd roll not enough RP but i convert 100RP ,on each roll is just 30RP why one of my roll doesn't show in purchase history..
    Last edited by rhalp10; 12-09-2017 at 08:27 PM. Reason: other image not load

May ganito rin akong problema sir

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Forum Moderator MOD_Yasuo is a glorious beacon of light MOD_Yasuo is a glorious beacon of light MOD_Yasuo is a glorious beacon of light MOD_Yasuo is a glorious beacon of light MOD_Yasuo is a glorious beacon of light MOD_Yasuo is a glorious beacon of light MOD_Yasuo's Avatar
    I-contact po ang customer support -link- para po ma-check ang inyong account.
    "There are three certainties in life: honor, death, and hangovers."
    Yasuo, the Unforgiven

Community Rules and Guidelines
    - PMs are not entertained -

Quote Originally Posted by sacrificerof View Post
    May ganito rin akong problema sir
    sabi ni yasuo dun daw sa customer support