Exclamation Can't Access Garena Site (Garena.ph)

Good day! I've been having trouble accessing the website, I thought the matter affects everyone but then I realize that it was just me. It's been a month already but still can't access the site in order to redeem Garena energy rewards / top-up RP for the game.

I've tried several webpages such as,.

Microsoft Edge:

Mozilla Firefox:

Google Chrome:

But still can't connect to the site. I already tried manually setting up DNS as well as flushing DNS, renewing, releasing IP, and also clearing browser cache & cookies, and resetting the modem but then still can't access.
    I am not entirely sure if this is the right section to post this thread but I hope someone can help me about this problem. It's already been a month and I really need to top-up shells. Thank you and have a nice day!

lolomoban0 has a reputation beyond repute lolomoban0 has a reputation beyond repute lolomoban0 has a reputation beyond repute lolomoban0 has a reputation beyond repute lolomoban0 has a reputation beyond repute lolomoban0 has a reputation beyond repute lolomoban0 has a reputation beyond repute lolomoban0 has a reputation beyond repute lolomoban0 has a reputation beyond repute lolomoban0 has a reputation beyond repute lolomoban0 has a reputation beyond repute lolomoban0's Avatar
    dalawa lang iyan server issue or computer issue.

timed out eh.

Quote Originally Posted by lolomoban0 View Post
    dalawa lang iyan server issue or computer issue.

timed out eh.
    - Thanks for the reply

May ibang units din dito wherein I tried to access pero same result kaya not likely na computer issue. In terms of server issue, hindi rin possible kasi I ask my friend kung na a-access ba niya yung site and my friend answered YES.
    I hope someone may able to provide solution. Thank you!

Up. Up. Up.

nakablock siguro ang garena ph kya d mo maaccess

Quote Originally Posted by RodJun828 View Post
    nakablock siguro ang garena ph kya d mo maaccess
    - Thank you for the reply but please do enlighten me. Details.

Any administrators who may help? HELP would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Are the admins here even active?

Up up up.

15.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar
    If you're using a cabled ISP, unplug the wire from the box to your router and wait for like five minutes then replug then retry visiting the page. If you want to go extra then command prompt: ipconfig /release > ipconfig /flushdns > ipconfig /renew after you replug.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Blitzcrank View Post
    If you're using a cabled ISP, unplug the wire from the box to your router and wait for like five minutes then replug then retry visiting the page. If you want to go extra then command prompt: ipconfig /release > ipconfig /flushdns > ipconfig /renew after you replug.
    Already stated in my post that I've done those already. Anyways, it's okay now but none of the moderators managed to give a solution.
    SOLUTION: I contacted my ISP company and they turned off their safe search policy on my connection and it solved the problem.
    -=-=-
    Kaya sa mga makaka encounter ng problem na ganito, make sure to try several methods such as renewing, releasing IP or manually setting up your DNS. Also resetting your modem may help. LAST RESORT na po yung pag contact sa ISP (Smart/PLDT, Globe, Sun, etc etc) niyo. Have a nice day!

17.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17