Exclamation Can't Access Garena Site (Garena.ph)

Good day! I've been having trouble accessing the website, I thought the matter affects everyone but then I realize that it was just me. It's been a month already but still can't access the site in order to redeem Garena energy rewards / top-up RP for the game.

I've tried several webpages such as,.

Microsoft Edge:

Mozilla Firefox:

Google Chrome:

But still can't connect to the site. I already tried manually setting up DNS as well as flushing DNS, renewing, releasing IP, and also clearing browser cache & cookies, and resetting the modem but then still can't access.
    I am not entirely sure if this is the right section to post this thread but I hope someone can help me about this problem. It's already been a month and I really need to top-up shells. Thank you and have a nice day!

lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0's Avatar
    dalawa lang iyan server issue or computer issue.

timed out eh.

Quote Originally Posted by lolomoban0 View Post
    dalawa lang iyan server issue or computer issue.

timed out eh.
    - Thanks for the reply

May ibang units din dito wherein I tried to access pero same result kaya not likely na computer issue. In terms of server issue, hindi rin possible kasi I ask my friend kung na a-access ba niya yung site and my friend answered YES.
    I hope someone may able to provide solution. Thank you!

Up. Up. Up.

nakablock siguro ang garena ph kya d mo maaccess

Quote Originally Posted by RodJun828 View Post
    nakablock siguro ang garena ph kya d mo maaccess
    - Thank you for the reply but please do enlighten me. Details.

Any administrators who may help? HELP would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Are the admins here even active?

Up up up.