Patch or re-download?

Good day

I have installed League of Legends on my PC way back 2015, the last update must have been around that year too. I need advice if I should just re download the client or allow the game itself to patch/update. Will downloading be a better option since there has been a ton of update? Asking because I use only my phone's data to play and the data is limited. Also I have no idea how patching works.

Thanks!

I highly suggest you just redownload the whole game again; chances are, tupdating your outdated version might leave leftover data from previous updates that will only just take up your precious disk space.
    Last edited by KeyJayPi; 12-02-2017 at 06:59 PM.

lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0's Avatar
    meron akong installer link from january 2017 (di ako sure kung nasa server pa nila yung files at mga patches... pero mas recommend parin na idownload mo nalang ang latest full client.
    Last edited by lolomoban0; 12-03-2017 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mienmien14 View Post
    Good day

I have installed League of Legends on my PC way back 2015, the last update must have been around that year too. I need advice if I should just re download the client or allow the game itself to patch/update. Will downloading be a better option since there has been a ton of update? Asking because I use only my phone's data to play and the data is limited. Also I have no idea how patching works.

Thanks!
    It's better to download the latest installer.
    Download the latest installer here (7.23):
    LoL PH Full Client Installer - Direct Link