Thread: Champion

Smile Champion

If bibilhin koto may chance parin ba na makuha ko ung mga champion na meron nako?

http://prntscr.com/h9u631

Yes, but you can only buy that if you have more than 10 remaining champions to unlock.

di ba ang makukuha mo dyan yung champion na wala ka pa?

Quote Originally Posted by ivanpoxd342 View Post
    di ba ang makukuha mo dyan yung champion na wala ka pa?
    aw, must have misread that part. Correction: guaranteed ma-unlock mo ng champ na hindi mo pa na-unlock, pero has to be more than 10. So if 10 nalang kulang ang champ mo, hindi mo nabili to.
    Last edited by KeyJayPi; 11-13-2017 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyJayPi View Post
    aw, must have misread that part. Correction: guaranteed ma-unlock mo ng champ na hindi mo pa na-unlock, pero has to be more than 10. So if 10 nalang kulang ang champ mo, hindi mo nabili to.
    Actually that's not true, as for my case, I managed to buy this even though I had 8 champions that I've yet to unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Eianots View Post
    Actually that's not true, as for my case, I managed to buy this even though I had 8 champions that I've yet to unlock.
    The one under the Champions tab or the Hextech Crafting tab a few days ago?

6Unknown9 is a jewel in the rough 6Unknown9 is a jewel in the rough 6Unknown9 is a jewel in the rough 6Unknown9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eianots View Post
    Lucky you, you probably managed to buy it before they noticed something's not right.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg..._champions_if/

Apparently, this item was originally a Hextech loot and was later "corrected" to be into a Mystery item(meaning you can only buy this if you have 10 or more champs remaining to unlock). If you bought the item when it was still a Hextech item, then you get to keep it.

The one under the Champions tab or the Hextech Crafting tab a few days ago?
    The featured one at the store or just the one at the champions store tab. It's pretty much the same. Once bought, you'll randomly get a champion you haven't owned. It's not the one at hextech crafting. Well, that was my experience. But I'd rather save my blue essence for level 6 and 7 champion mastery once it's fixed..