lancejomel09 is a splendid one to behold lancejomel09 is a splendid one to behold lancejomel09 is a splendid one to behold lancejomel09 is a splendid one to behold lancejomel09 is a splendid one to behold lancejomel09 is a splendid one to behold lancejomel09 is a splendid one to behold lancejomel09's Avatar

Don't know why this forum even exists

Don't know why this forum exists when you can't even view your own profile and threads you follow smh.

Antagal na netong problem na 'to, wala padin ginagawa. I have seen threads from before, pero walang reply from mods.

Quote Originally Posted by wakepegne2 View Post

>Quote from a thread from 2016

hanggang ngayon, walang update.

aidrean13 will become famous soon enough aidrean13 will become famous soon enough aidrean13's Avatar
    A lot of features are missing on this forum tbh. And this forum needs to be updated like other forums that are more user-friendly. The look on this site hasn't changed ever since it was open.
    -= Just add me or pm me <3 IGN : Lamb =-

Quote Originally Posted by aidrean13 View Post
    A lot of features are missing on this forum tbh. And this forum needs to be updated like other forums that are more user-friendly. The look on this site hasn't changed ever since it was open.
    I doubt if the PH forums will still be around, considering LoL SG/MY forums shut down last Oct.31.

aidrean13 will become famous soon enough aidrean13 will become famous soon enough aidrean13's Avatar
    R i p, It was a good run.
    -= Just add me or pm me <3 IGN : Lamb =-