how to play lol on garena ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I have garena and I copied lolph cause i dont wanna download it, but garena cant see the lolph folder. Its telling me that I need to donload it again. What should I do?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #27
    geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovermo2320 View Post
    I have garena and I copied lolph cause i dont wanna download it, but garena cant see the lolph folder. Its telling me that I need to donload it again. What should I do?

Hello, Answering your question . . . it's better if you download the LoL installer on our website instead, but if you don't want to, i think there's also Garena inside the folder of LoL PH you copied. open the garena plus there instead. if it doesn't work, it's best to download the LoL PH installer. Click here to download the installer.

Anyway, What you did just now is considered as necromancing, which is not allowed in the forums. You may create your own thread next time if you have any queries.

Regards,

1st Gen eSports Moderator | Kosaki Chan is my Waifu <3 | Credits to Velliu for the siggy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2