Angry Missions - Teamwork: Turret Siege

I manage to team up with 4 players, we set a party then play a normal que. During the game we manage to take down the top and bottom turrets. Within 5-10 seconds, still after we won the game. The mission was still there. We decide to play again, we manage to push the 1st 2 turrets within 10-15 seconds. I command them we should try to do that again on the second tower to make sure we finish the mission. But after we won AGAIN, the mission was still there. Can somebody explain to me what is happening, I was hoping to finish it ASAP because of the limited time required.

Quote Originally Posted by chrst2phr View Post
    I manage to team up with 4 players, we set a party then play a normal que. During the game we manage to take down the top and bottom turrets. Within 5-10 seconds, still after we won the game. The mission was still there. We decide to play again, we manage to push the 1st 2 turrets within 10-15 seconds. I command them we should try to do that again on the second tower to make sure we finish the mission. But after we won AGAIN, the mission was still there. Can somebody explain to me what is happening, I was hoping to finish it ASAP because of the limited time required.
    party me need ko end yan na mission yan na lang mission ko 2 days left na lang syng ang reward sh*t......