About the new Garena...

don't know if this is the right forum (about the new Garena, not specifically LoL), but can't we leave the Garena+ for the patcher, just so it will patch smoothly. or have a new, separate patcher that works like the old garena, but just for LoL. i'm not saying to leave the old Garena to be working with LoL, but just to patch.

Banned to Post irahramielle is infamous around these parts irahramielle is infamous around these parts irahramielle is infamous around these parts
    Patch it manually.

well, i tried patching manually but it still gives me "optimizing files" and it still downloads a bunch of what i assume mini/bug patches that's not on the manual patch list.... as much as possible i want to lessen the "download" for all my pc(s) so i preferred the manual patch over the automatic and just copy-pasted the patcher. i had a code for copying new files to the other pc's, but that sometimes get buggy.

Banned to Post irahramielle is infamous around these parts irahramielle is infamous around these parts irahramielle is infamous around these parts
    Revert to the old Garena + like me.