Installing Garena_v2 problem

After a few months of being busy at work and not having any free time to play League of Legends I've came back to check up on my account and after logging into my Garena Plus app, I was prompted to upgrade it into the newest version of the app which is Garena_v2. I decided to download it and apply the update immediately but after a quick download and running the installation up, I kept getting stuck at 76% of the installation. Can you please help me fix this problem? I'll attach a screenshot to this email, oh and I've tried re-installing the app and still I kept getting stuck at this point(I tried leaving it for quite some time now and it really is stuck in 76%). I hope you can help me on this one, thanks in advance. Cheers!
    Attached Images

:'( I've tried "waiting a lil bit more", like an hour and a half now. I think it's really stuck there, I'm still running it right now.

Just leave it be; that's also how long it took mine to install/update. If it's still showing no progress, then force stop the installation and try again.

Oh for reals? Hmmmm alright I'll trust you on this one, maybe I was just a lil bit impatient I guess. Thanks for the reply though, I'll inform you later if it works. Thanks again, cheers!

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank is a splendid one to behold MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar
    I apologize for the late response. Hence, are you still encountering the problem?
    Freely update us again, thank you.

Same problem

Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Blitzcrank View Post
    I apologize for the late response. Hence, are you still encountering the problem?
    Freely update us again, thank you.
    I have the same problem, been at it for 3 hours now, still at 76%

Hi! Have you solved this problem? If yes, anong ginawa mo? I've had this problem all day long nakakainis