The 100% Working and Very Effective Reporting Tool

As we all know the Reporting Tool is very effective and praised by the whole LoL community for its effectiveness in punishing wayward summoners, I just want to ask the Moderators or anyone from LoL PH or Garena, what actions are being taken upon to further "raise the effectiveness" of our very wonderful Reporting Tool? (I cant praise it enough) Like some summoners who would not play to their given roles because of the very smart reason that ''ako mid ksi diamond/plat ako. sure win to" "ako mid papanalo ko to" "sabing ako mid eh t*nga nyo naman", I wonder what are the steps being taken upon to deal with these people since its we are entering already Season 8 for the past seasons the Reporting Tool has really become effective usually works 101% of the time.

-From A Bronze V Guy

Banned to Access GaemQuitt3r is infamous around these parts
    sarcasm at its best ...

anyway, don't bother with Garena as they have no authority over this game. they merely administer it.

Sorry dude... the Report Tool does NOT get rid of QUITTERS like me :-) i have been a QUITTER for years now and i still am.

Vov(.) kampe ? Quit.
    AFK kampe ? Quit.
    Gala forever kampe? Quit.
    PInapatagal laro ? Quit.
    Duwag ADR ? Quit.
    Di marunong mag DR ung jungler ? Quit.
    PInamigay baron>? Quit.
    Di marunong mag Q stack ung Draven ? Quit.
    Di marunong mag collect ng Mark ung Kindred ? Quit.
    TInulak ng Vayne ung kalaban, makapag E lang? Quit.
    Nagre Red ung ANnie? Quit.
    Nagbu-blue ung Trynda (nde naman sya Jungler)? Quit.

The list goes on... I quit even just because I can. And I know i will NEVER EVER get punished :-)

Last edited by GaemQuitt3r; 10-10-2017 at 03:53 AM.

dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GaemQuitt3r View Post
    sarcasm at its best ...

anyway, don't bother with Garena as they have no authority over this game. they merely administer it.

Sorry dude... the Report Tool does NOT get rid of QUITTERS like me :-) i have been a QUITTER for years now and i still am.

Vov(.) kampe ? Quit.
    AFK kampe ? Quit.
    Gala forever kampe? Quit.
    PInapatagal laro ? Quit.
    Duwag ADR ? Quit.
    Di marunong mag DR ung jungler ? Quit.
    PInamigay baron>? Quit.
    Di marunong mag Q stack ung Draven ? Quit.
    Di marunong mag collect ng Mark ung Kindred ? Quit.
    TInulak ng Vayne ung kalaban, makapag E lang? Quit.
    Nagre Red ung ANnie? Quit.
    Nagbu-blue ung Trynda (nde naman sya Jungler)? Quit.

The list goes on... I quit even just because I can. And I know i will NEVER EVER get punished :-)
    Honestly speaking, you are a problem rather a solution. You waste others' time and LP. You are more than a burden to all players out there. So if you want to quit games out of your own volition because things go sideways and because of all your shallow reasons that you said, I'll tell you just quit playing League. The whole playerbase doesn't need people like you.

---
    Quote Originally Posted by ffwerty View Post
    As we all know the Reporting Tool is very effective and praised by the whole LoL community for its effectiveness in punishing wayward summoners, I just want to ask the Moderators or anyone from LoL PH or Garena, what actions are being taken upon to further "raise the effectiveness" of our very wonderful Reporting Tool? (I cant praise it enough) Like some summoners who would not play to their given roles because of the very smart reason that ''ako mid ksi diamond/plat ako. sure win to" "ako mid papanalo ko to" "sabing ako mid eh t*nga nyo naman", I wonder what are the steps being taken upon to deal with these people since its we are entering already Season 8 for the past seasons the Reporting Tool has really become effective usually works 101% of the time.

-From A Bronze V Guy
    They won't bother telling you since 1.) punishments are usually confidential (unless the affected player/s say that they are punished by the system), 2.) They won't reveal how they will improve the system because it may be a business secret, and 3.) official Garena staff (not the mods, since they are just volunteers in this forum and have no affiliation with Garena) won't bother reply to this question since the forums is long abandoned.
    Last edited by dota_master_1; 10-10-2017 at 01:50 PM. Reason: grammar, wording
    Festival Queen Anivia is NOT Adarna Anivia
    IGN: A Bad Support // Star Guardian fanboy // Tech

LOL sa pinas = RAGE QUITTER , FEEDER , GARBAGE Like YASSUO , toxic and more....

kaya immune na ako jan kau na lang mag adjust sa player ng pinas sa LOL..... or free to uninstall ang lol ph then download NA lol server baka dun ka ma kotento...

Banned to Access GaemQuitt3r is infamous around these parts
    Quote Originally Posted by dota_master_1 View Post
    Honestly speaking, you are a problem rather a solution. You waste others' time and LP. You are more than a burden to all players out there. ... just quit playing League.
    Boo hooo.... tears in my eyes (smirk). hehehe...

I will keep playing RANK games.

And I will QUIT them whenever I want to.

And there is NOTHING you can do about it. :-P
    Last edited by GaemQuitt3r; 10-10-2017 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GaemQuitt3r View Post
    Boo hooo.... tears in my eyes (smirk). hehehe...
    I will keep playing RANK games.
    And I will QUIT them whenever I want to.
    And there is NOTHING you can do about it. :-P
    One reason why you are not yet getting banned, your teammates ain't reporting you. Hahaha
    Buti never kita naging kakampi XD
    Last edited by Paltan_Change; 10-11-2017 at 07:58 PM.
    :: Auri Season 7 - Silver II Season 8 - unranked ::

same ka kami jan... mag leaver din ako sa rank match ko kasi e2 lang reason = time its up na wala na pang hulog sa piso net o la na pang extend sa net cafe and brownout its real or no internet conntion its real....

puro ok lang sakin kasi di ako yung tao na ma buhay pa sa LP points ng rank system ng lol....

ako its for fun gamer lang habit its real lang....

dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pangdamayka View Post
    same ka kami jan... mag leaver din ako sa rank match ko kasi e2 lang reason = time its up na wala na pang hulog sa piso net o la na pang extend sa net cafe and brownout its real or no internet conntion its real....

puro ok lang sakin kasi di ako yung tao na ma buhay pa sa LP points ng rank system ng lol....

ako its for fun gamer lang habit its real lang....
    We can't also avoid real life since it's real life. Naubusan ng oras sa shop? Fine. Errands? Fine. Emergencies? Fine for me if you leave the game since it's an emergency. Pero yung case dito na leaving games because you can and because of @GameQuitt3r's shallow reasons (and the like) is a typical display of toxic behavior.
    Festival Queen Anivia is NOT Adarna Anivia
    IGN: A Bad Support // Star Guardian fanboy // Tech

I think the reason why players no longer report is the lack of feedback and slap-on-the-wrist punishment for toxicity, the proof is in the guy above. Of course Garena and Riot wouldn't really care all that much because the bigger the player base, the bigger the revenue. Even toxic players buy skins.