Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 7.13 Patch Maintenance

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin's Avatar

Staff Icon 2 7.13 Patch Maintenance

Greetings Summoners,

We will be having a scheduled server maintenance tomorrow, June 29, 2017. This is to give way to our 7.13 Patch Deploy.

We will be disabling the Ranked Queues at 1:30 AM. Servers will shut down at 3:00 AM and is expected to be back by 7:00 AM. Please be advised that up-time is subject to change without prior notice. Kindly avoid playing near the downtime to avoid any account issues.

Regards,
    LoL PH Team

Hi Summoners,

Magkakaroon tayo ng patch server maintenance bukas, Hunyo 29, 2017. Ito ay para sa 7.13 Patch Deploy.

Ang Ranked Queues ay isasara ng 1:30 AM. Ang mga Server ay isasara simula 3:00 AM, at inaasahang magbubukas ng 7:00 AM. Paalala na ang mga oras na ito ay maaring magbago. Ating iwasan ang mag queue malapit sa oras ng maintenance.

Maraming Salamat!
    LoL PH Team

Read the Patch Notes here

lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0 is a splendid one to behold lolomoban0's Avatar
    para sa mga may capping ang internet.

Exe: 452.93KB / Dat: 266.1MB
    Zip: 266.25MB

Hello Garena PH, why is the item set disabled? Located at collections > items.

Will the item set editor be disabled this patch 7.13? please do reply. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnonesimus View Post

Banned to Access grazee19 is on a distinguished road
    Hindi ko alam na my patch pala.. eh nag laro ako ng Rank auto Dodge.. di ba mag babawas sa LP yun? concern lang. 0 lp ako

Hello Garena PH, why is the item set disabled? Located at collections > items.
    what's your level? I've been asking the same question

I would like to report a bug in Jhin's E and Teemo's R. Once Jhin/Teemo puts their W/R (Traps) they explode non-stop. I recorded the video on my phone. If you'd like to watch it email me at ''c.knowell21@gmail.com''
    Please Reply.

I would like to report a bug in Jhin's E and Teemo's R. Once Jhin/Teemo puts their W/R (Traps) they explode non-stop. I recorded the video on my phone. If you'd like to watch it email me at ''c.knowell21@gmail.com''
    Please reply. Thank you.

ver. 7.13 done patching and its not working

8:35 am
    6/29/17

cant see the honor update

11.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar
    The Item Sets feature is now accessible this 7.13 Patch, visit the Collection ~> Item page in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by grazee19 View Post
    Hindi ko alam na my patch pala.. eh nag laro ako ng Rank auto Dodge.. di ba mag babawas sa LP yun? concern lang. 0 lp ako
    The Item Sets feature is now accessible this 7.13 Patch, visit the Collection ~> Item page in-game.

For issues relating to ACCOUNTS please create a new thread and elaborate details regarding your concern.
    - Help & Support | Garena Customer Support | Account Support FAQs

For issues relating to CLIENT, ERRORS, NETWORK please create a new thread and elaborate details regarding your concern.
    - Bugs and Crashes | Installation and Updates | Network and Connectivity | Technical FAQs[Note!] Please do post at the corresponding forum sections so we can cater the concerns and for not being left unattended because this thread should only be limited to discussions relating to 7.13 Patch Maintenance.

Thank you for your cooperation!

why am I unable to see the honor update?

I can't see the new honor system at the end of every game after the patch.

Just like what the title says, I can't see the new system after all the games I played after patching. I hope this will be fixed soon because I wanted to try the new honor system

disabled yung honor system? ph sucks

disabled na nga 3v3 ranked game pati ba naman honor system?

darkweiss2 is on a distinguished road

Asan yung honor system?

Wala ba paliwanag man lang? May nag reply na MOD oh. Anu ba ginagawa nyo sa client kasi.

Why my account is banned ?

Please Unbanned my account T_T

Patch error

Error while installing the patch:
    "failed to move game\yasuo.zip"
    "failed to merge gam\yasuo.zip"
    "failed to apply patch"

need ko po ng help asap kase po kahapon ko pa pong trinay paulit ulit yan po nalabas please help sir, ma'am salamat po

Bakit po pag nag ddownload ako ng manual patch puro error pag run ng patcher? help pls.

Yung Lol kasi dito sa amin huli ng patch. Hindi ko alam kung anong version ung nandito. Paano kung mag download ako ng manual patch. Magiging updated na ba sya? O mag uunder go parin sa maraming patch?

how to fix lol in garena.. lol updating stucks in 0% not moving to 1%

Kailan mo ba pwede bilhin ang mga SKT skins?Please Reply PO gusto ko talagang bilhin.

Release of new champs

Any idea kung kailan release date ni Kayn? Kahit approximation kung ilang weeks pa ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SatinMeme View Post
    Any idea kung kailan release date ni Kayn? Kahit approximation kung ilang weeks pa ^^
    baka next week na po mga July 9 to 15 Patch 7.14