LOLClient.exe has stopped working!!

Help please?! Before the patch wala naman nito. Natry ko na yung troubleshoot at clean reinstall pero wala pa din nangyayare. Hayyyzzz!
    Last edited by amuroray; 05-24-2013 at 01:08 AM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi Amuroray,

May I know if you have an anti-virus? because it might be blocking your LoLclient.exe. Please check and make sure the your anti-virus isn't blocking any files related to League of Legends.

Thank you and Good day!

Yes ma'am, i have avira antivirus. i added exceptions and i even uninstalled it but still not running. i even tried to turn off my windows firewall.

5/24/2013 19:44:24.732 [WARN] com.riotgames.pvpnet.system.boot.actions.Initializ eIMEAction RiotApplication.initializeIME: Disabling IME support since IME conversion mode not specified.

sir? i checked the log. this is what it said. can you help me on this?

While the Riot LOL is running...

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Hi Amuroray,

Based on your screenshot, seems that you're not playing on LoL PH server. Please be informed that we do not encourage our players to play on other servers.

Good day!

sorry ma'am, i was just trying the LOL executable in the other LoLPH folder. i was getting frustrated not playing for days. i guess i can't play for a while. Thanks for the response anyway. ^_^
    Last edited by amuroray; 05-25-2013 at 07:24 PM.