LoL Replay Video Sharing!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Scribe leftbehindmenow is on a distinguished road

LoL Replay Video Sharing!

This is for those people who have videos/replays of their recent games using LoL Replay.
    Aiming to share videos of battles whether of Triumph or Failure for us to learn from each other's experiences..
    This can also be a thread for those with creative minds who would like to make a funny video,music video,skit etc using the champions in-game..

Sa mga di nakaka-alam kung anu ang LoL Replay..

LOL Replay is an application for recording and replaying League of Legends matches.

Matches are replayed within the actual League of Legends client, allowing full quality replays, with negligible performance impact while playing the game and file sizes much smaller than video. The camera may also be freely controlled while playing a replay, alowing the viewer to spectate whichever area they are most interested in.
    LOL Replay is still under development, so please inform us on the forum of any issues you encounter, or suggestions you may have.
    - Haxalot and Pkairo

http://www.leaguereplays.com/

LoL Replay is similar to Warcraft 3's Replay and runs in the background and not interfering with gameplay experience...no hotkeys to be pressed...when the game goes to the loading screen...it starts recording automatically..

For a complete Guide on how to set-up this Tool please refer to this thread..

http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...L-Replay-Guide

this guide is the same for all versions of LoL Replay but i strongly suggest that you guys download the latest version...

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
    Requires
    Be sure to download and install this if you get an error when trying to run LOLReplay:
    .NET Framework (3.5 SP1 or 4.0)

Minsan kasi mahirap magexplain ng situations/ideas and stuff kaya maganda kung may visual aids..
    Tska...certain game recording softwares interfere with your gameplay...like making you lag etc. this one doesnt..

Please dont post replays of those who you want to ban because of *blah blah blah....

THIS IS NOT A REPORTING THREAD...

Although GM's can use this tool when you provide a report with a REPLAY File of the accused..for review purposes and stuff..just a suggestion..

Ang main aim ng thread na ito ay matuto tayo sa galing at pagkakamali ng isa't isa..
    EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER OF ALL...so i would like us to share every experience with each other..

I will post some of my LoL Replay files soon..

REMINDER: POST ONLY the .lrf file (it is the file extension for lol replay vids) maybe host it in mediafire or any file posting site..

The .lrf file is found in your My Documents/LoLReplay/replays folder....

DISCLAIMER: I did not create LoL Replay Software...i am just a mere player of LoL who have discovered this recording tool...

ALL VIDEOS ARE CREDITED TO THE UPLOADERS I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THEM...

CHECK OUT THE NEW INTERFACE!!

Here You Can Browse Your Replay Files Complete with Game Stats(di ko nainantay magload ung summoner spells nung nagscreenshot ako pero makikita un dyan..)

Here You Can Browse Replay Files uploaded in their site.

FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions)
    1)Will Fog of war be turned off during replays?
    -No. The makers of this tool is currently developing it further so that replays will be viewed without the fog of war.

2)How large is the replay file?
    -This depends on the duration of your game. Usually around 5-8mb.

3)I'm having this error:
    "unable to connect to server. if you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. please refer to the to your firewall's documentation."
    - check your LoL Replay application if it is set to your LoLPH Folder. To Set up properly your LoL Replay please refer to this thread
    http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...L-Replay-Guide

4)How do I post replay files here?
    -Please upload your files in a file hosting site. Preferably http://www.mediafire.com/
    just upload then post the link.

5)
    Quote Originally Posted by persona5 View Post
    GRABE
    gusto ko salain ung mga REPLAYS ko pero almost 2GIG na sya.. what to do what to do @_@
    do you have a similar situation?
    - You can try sorting it at the end of the day...delete those that you don't need/like or post those that you like the best here and delete it in your system afterwards..

6)Why is the lifebar of other champs sometimes still at full eventhough they have taken alot of damages?

Quote Originally Posted by 3passers View Post
    btw,.. may bug nga pla ang lol replay,... kunyari ang lane mu e nasa top tapos tinitignan mu ung labanan sa baba,... ung lifebar ng nasa baba ay laging full [even receiving amount of damage e walang mababawas] so aun baka na encounter mu yang bug n yan

7)Do you want to download and watch players from different servers? and other LoL Replay files?
    -
    visit these sites
    http://www.own3d.tv/game/League+of+Legends ( Stream and has livestreams )

http://leaguecraft.com/replays

8)TO VIEW THE REPLAYS YOU NEED TO INSTALL LOL REPLAY FIRST..

9) Replay files are different from Video files...to have a video file of your games download a screen capturing software like fraps/bandicam and play your replay and record it using the said software..

UPDATES:
    0.1 The AUGUST PATCH MAY HAVE moved the directory of LoL PH in

C: > Programs Files > GarenaLoLPH
    (this can happen if you re-installed LoL)
    KINDLY SET YOUR DIRECTORY for LOL RECORDER TO THAT LOCATION...
    0.2 October patch now sets the directory of LoL PH to C: > PROGRAM FILES > GarenaPlus > Apps > lolph
    Set your LoL Recorder to that location to record games...[/B]

[/SIZE]

0.3 Sobrang outdated na nito so update2 muna )
    LoL Replay is now on its version 0.7.6.0

Here is the Changelog:
    0.7.6.0 ? 26 / 12 / 2011
    ? Fixed a bug which prevented old replays being converted properly
    ? Fixed a bug which could prevent replays being saved correctly
    ? Improved translations, as well as new translations for Catalan, Croation and Greek, thanks to pooh, TolSatha and AkHsS
    0.7.5.16 ? 22 / 12 / 2011
    ? Fixed a bug which could prevent uploading from working
    ? Improved translations
    0.7.5.15 ? 21 / 12 / 2011
    ? Support for Win/Loss and score variables in the automatic naming scheme
    ? New Danish and Romanian translations, thanks to xerrion and BossmanCG
    0.7.5.13 ? 19 / 12 / 2011
    ? Improved translations and new language files for Czech, Polish, Vietnamese and Swedish, thanks to SOoly, Flane, toilaai024 and LEmedab
    ? Fixed a bug which could occasionally cause a crash when changing tab.
    ? Fixed bug which caused Simplified Chinese tooltips to appear when language was set to Chinese (Traditional).
    0.7.5.12 ? 18 / 12 / 2011
    ? Improved translations, as well as new Hungarian and Korean thanks to orwen89 and Lua
    ? Uninstaller should now correctly remove all files, shortcuts and registry keys associated with LOLReplay (except for recorded replays and data)
    ? Added various missing localization strings
    ? Replays from the Taiwanese Garena server should now correctly have their region identified as ?TW?
    0.7.5.11 ? 17 / 12 / 2011
    ? Turkish translation, thanks to afrodude!
    ? Item and spell tooltips are now localized for the selected language
    ? Fixed a bug which caused LOLReplay not to work on the Chinese server after the latest patch (1.0.0.130)
    ? Fixed some bugs which could cause rare crashes
    0.7.5.10 ? 17 / 12 / 2011
    ? New & improved translation for Spanish, French, Russian, German, Latvian, Dutch, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Thai and Finnish.
    ? Thanks to xMoko, clad0, SaranHasnor, Jabler911, drantor, aarchijs, Blinkin, xow, Canettieri, chjimmy, dulerweil, Pentive, dear123000 and 3ventic!
    ? This makes LOLReplay now available in 16 different languages!
    ? Added support for a few localization strings which were previously not supported.
    ? Added localization support to most of the remaining UI components (If you spot any more that need support let me know
    ? Fixed a bug which could prevent language files from opening for some users
    0.7.5.4 ? 16 / 12 / 2011
    ? Improved Portuguese, German, Dutch and Spanish translations (Thanks to Canettieri, drantor, Blinkin and xMoko)
    0.7.5.3 ? 15 / 12 / 2011
    ? Improved localization support
    ? Fixed a display issue with older (pre 1.0.0.130) replays
    0.7.5.2 ? 14 / 12 / 2011
    ? First pass of new translation system (Apologies for the terrible placeholder translation text)
    ? Fixed a bug which could cause replays to fail to record.
    ? Fixed a bug which could prevent replays from playing back.
    0.7.5.0 ? 13 / 12 / 2011
    ? Various bug fixes for issues with application startup and launching replays.
    Last edited by leftbehindmenow; 12-30-2011 at 11:16 PM. Reason: UPDATE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PUSHING TOWERS CAN ACTUALLY WIN A GAME
    TRY IT!!
    Quote Originally Posted by azelf080
    I use PANTHEON shampoo,ki-TEEMO in 7 days ang ganda na ng buhok ko!
    Do you Have a Replay Video and Want To share it with us?
    Then post it here:
    http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...-Video-Sharing!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Wordsmith 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers's Avatar
    kaw muna post ng vid :P
    It's fortified with what the world wants. What the world deserves....

kaw muna post ng vid :P
    ok challenge accepted :P

http://www.mediafire.com/?axcmxk3cu72jx9q

here I play Malzahar with 3passers(BlueCrimson)...
    Its nothing to be proud of since it's not so good but not so bad either..

i posted this for just an example..:P haha...wala ako mapost eh...2 palang ata kasi narerecord ko :P haha..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TRY IT!!
    Then post it here:

Will Fog of War be turned off during replays?

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Wordsmith 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grimeyes View Post
    IIRC hindi pwede e,.....

Author Lunetia is just really nice Lunetia is just really nice Lunetia is just really nice Lunetia is just really nice Lunetia's Avatar
    its like you're viewing it from the player's perspective (player - the one who recorded it)

I Just randomly go in the forums and reply from time to time o_o

Quote Originally Posted by grimeyes View Post
    sadly no...as i've said...this is SIMILAR to Warcraft 3's Replay feature...hmm..ang hirap i-explain but maybe you should try watching my replay using LOL Replay so you can see what this tool can do..

i think the creators of this tool is currently doing their best to take the fog of war removed during replays...and also having to switch from your champ to other champs...this tool is currently technically focused in your champ although you are free to roam around to see how your team-mates play during REPLAY.. what i mean is that the interface that you will be seing is same as when you're in-game but you are free to roam around...its really hard to explain...

please try downloading the LoL Replay Software then download my sample vid...then watch it...to give you an exact idea of how it works..

THIS PROGRAM IS NOT A PERFECT ONE Yet..
    Last edited by leftbehindmenow; 05-11-2011 at 11:45 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TRY IT!!
    Then post it here:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunetia View Post
    its like you're viewing it from the player's perspective (player - the one who recorded it)
    IIRC hindi pwede e,.....
    I see. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by leftbehindmenow View Post
    sadly no...as i've said...this is SIMILAR to Warcraft 3's Replay feature...hmm..ang hirap i-explain but maybe you should try watching my replay using LOL Replay so you can see what this tool can do..

i think the creators of this tool is currently doing their best to take the fog of war removed during replays...and also having to switch from your champ to other champs...this tool is currently technically focused in your champ although you are free to roam around to see how your team-mates play during REPLAY.. what i mean is that the interface that you will be seing is same as when you're in-game but you are free to roam around...its really hard to explain...

please try downloading the LoL Replay Software then download my sample vid...then watch it...to give you an exact idea of how it works..

THIS PROGRAM IS NOT A PERFECT ONE Yet..
    It would be nice if it could do that. Just like when people post videos of tournaments on youtube and they're using observer mode to see the entire map. I just noticed there aren't a lot of professionally casted videos of matches unlike SC2.
    Last edited by grimeyes; 05-11-2011 at 11:49 PM.

Thank you for clarifying that..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TRY IT!!
    Then post it here:

Quote Originally Posted by xCrazedSeruLCN View Post
    will watch this thanks for sharing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TRY IT!!
    Then post it here:

12.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    mines here playing with leftbehindmenow

click me, download and watch me

Spoiler:
    talo kmi d2 kc may TT player na d mu maintindihan ugali,... basta dis vid will show u wat i mean :P

in this video,...
    i play as jungler nunu
    >so sa mga interested sa jungle using nunu pakibasa ung next spoiler
    Spoiler:

my masteries are:

Runes: ATM none [maski ung nasa game n yan wala pong runes n ginamit ]

>madami pang flaw sa pagiging tank ko d2 [kc carry talaga playstyle ko,... ngaun lng naging tank so nag aadjust p ako ]

so aun,.. hope u enjoy

>>post din kau ng vid n may matututunan ang iba

>>edit: mali ung una kong na post n masteries,.. ayan ok n yan 9-11-10
    Last edited by 3passers; 05-12-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Keyboard Masher Jobeliano is a jewel in the rough Jobeliano is a jewel in the rough Jobeliano is a jewel in the rough Jobeliano is a jewel in the rough Jobeliano's Avatar
    waw sana madami pro mag post d2 para may matutunan kami

http://www.mediafire.com/?d26ksz2u3dymt7f

This is a video of me playing as Teemo...and i just tried out the AD Build/Rush Infinity Edge.... haha..la lang...napasuko kalaban...dont know why...mukang nagaaway ata ung kabilang team kaya di mgnda ngng performance nila...anyway...

i dont really know what i can learn from this..haha..pero..tingin ko ang lesson dito ay...Wag mgng kampante kahit na mababa buhay ng isang Fiddlesticks haha...ako na noob..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TRY IT!!
    Then post it here:

15.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    i really love this game,.....

click me

e2 yung panalo n kmi,.. naka bawi kalaban,... at nagbd ako :P

Just one of my game using eve.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkgyx2ip2gy8msa/eve.lrf
    Though eve week is nearly over.

Writer 13lade619 is a jewel in the rough 13lade619 is a jewel in the rough 13lade619 is a jewel in the rough 13lade619's Avatar
    rogueSleipnir as Nasus (16-7-22)

Sariling build ko kay Nasus, bruiser na crit/arpen. Hindi ako nag-pure tank.

Pasensya na sa mga teammates na TT haha.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kspdgra3epeitip
    Teenage. Mutant. Ninja. Turtle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rogueSleipnir.deviantART

Author Lunetia is just really nice Lunetia is just really nice Lunetia is just really nice Lunetia is just really nice Lunetia's Avatar
    thread too pro for me :'c

too pro??
    haha..we're not pros...wew...this is for pros or noobs or whatever....para sa lahat to...
    grbe naman...baka nga mas magaling ka pa samin...haha....tska vid sharing lang po to ng mga games...so that we can learn from each other..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TRY IT!!
    Then post it here:

20.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    c leftbehindmenow po pro gamer,..lagi ko po kakampi,.,... taga buhat po sa team namin,...

c leftbehindmenow po pro gamer,..lagi ko po kakampi,.,... taga buhat po sa team namin,...

kaya tayo natatalo...wew...ikaw kaya nagdalala....XD
    whatever..haha..di ako pro..XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TRY IT!!
    Then post it here:

Quote Originally Posted by leftbehindmenow View Post
    too pro??
    haha..we're not pros...wew...this is for pros or noobs or whatever....para sa lahat to...
    grbe naman...baka nga mas magaling ka pa samin...haha....tska vid sharing lang po to ng mga games...so that we can learn from each other..
    nah di ako magaling xD average lang ako. Ok sana kung meron replay function ang LoL replay eh :\ or yung parang sa HoN na parang nanonood ka talaga ng video na pwede mo i skip to a certain time frame yung vid.

imma see/check what i can share xD for my fellow shaco users

Writer 13lade619 is a jewel in the rough 13lade619 is a jewel in the rough 13lade619 is a jewel in the rough 13lade619's Avatar
    rogueSleipnir as Malzahar (17-8-25)

500+ AP Endgame. Tunaw ang tank sa Null Zone + Rylais.

hehe.. mali Masteries ko. nasa defense lahat.
    walang 15% MPen.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dmyoj4dy08baig0
    Teenage. Mutant. Ninja. Turtle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rogueSleipnir.deviantART

24.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    nah di ako magaling xD average lang ako. Ok sana kung meron replay function ang LoL replay eh :\ or yung parang sa HoN na parang nanonood ka talaga ng video na pwede mo i skip to a certain time frame yung vid.

imma see/check what i can share xD for my fellow shaco users
    yung advantage po ng LoL Replay ,.. kung magaling kampi mu tapos u like makita ginagawa nya ,.. mapag aaralan mu [except skill build],.. pag fraps po kc kung anu lng ung nasa screen un lng po nakukuha e,...

>> pero kung may matino akong laro ,.. rerecord ko sa fraps after ng LoL Replay [pwede cguro un] para pwede rewind ng mga manunuod :P [kung magkakaron man ako ng matinong laro hehehhe]

Contributor h3artl3ss097 is on a distinguished road h3artl3ss097's Avatar
    mga dre bakit ganto lol replay ko, pagkatapos ko mag replay di ko mapanood kasi nagha-hang sa LOL logo tapos may sinasabi na "unable to connect to server. if you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. please refer to the to your firewall's documentation." di ako makapanood kasi eh >.<

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast