LOL wont open

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LOL wont open

Question LOL wont open

please help, I open up the Garena Plus and when I click the LoL icon, the messenger disappears. I also tried clicking on the LoL shortcut directly, and it doesn't open, what do I do? please help.

Author SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n's Avatar

@SeaMaid3n wont work.. -_-

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Game Master GM_Rob has a spectacular aura about GM_Rob has a spectacular aura about GM_Rob has a spectacular aura about GM_Rob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 7svn7 View Post
    please help, I open up the Garena Plus and when I click the LoL icon, the messenger disappears. I also tried clicking on the LoL shortcut directly, and it doesn't open, what do I do? please help.
    Hello 7svn7,

Kindly try the following solutions Below:

- Download the latest full Garena Plus installer.
    - Download The Full client Installer of League of Legends.
    - Update your Adobe Air
    - What is your ISP?

Update us as soon as you get back.

Thanks,
    GM Rob

Quote Originally Posted by 7svn7 View Post
    it happen because of windows update, try this steps.. 100% working.

go to start button.
    then click control panel

choose recovery on the control panel
    note: make it small icons to find it easy.

then click open system restore.
    and choose what windows updates did the LoL still working.

on mine i have choosen 5/10/13 windows update.
    hope you understand.
    gudluck :">