1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin's Avatar

Staff Icon 2 Choose your Mixset: The Encore - Until Mar 9

Choose your Mixset: The Encore

DJ Sona's mixsets have risen in the charts. Presenting: the encore performance!

Each account's purchase limits have been reset. You may once again purchase up to 10 Kinetic Mix, 2 Ethereal Mix, and 2 Concussive Mixsets. The concert continues until March 9, 11:59 PM.

Get ready for her electrifying kinetic beats, get perc
    eive with concussive bass, and get lost at the future with ethereal feels. This is a limited time offer. Grab your copies now! Check out below for a refresh of the F.A.Q.

F.A.Q

1. Choose Your Mixset: The Encore ? What is the event about?
    The performance continues! For a limited time only, stand a chance at unlocking a diverse range of items by purchasing the "Choose Your Mixset", namely the Kinetic, Concussive and Ethereal.

2. How long will the event last?
    The event runs until 23:59 of March 9th. Make sure you don?t miss this out!

3. Rare Chance to unlock a bonus Legendary Skin - What does this mean?
    The Sets are being played by DJ Sona herself! On top of the guaranteed rewards, you stand a chance to get a Legendary skin worth 500RP (+ a really rare chance to get DJ Sona for the Ethereal Set)

4. Is there a purchase limit?
    You can purchase a maximum of 10 Kinetic Sets, 2 Ethereal Sets, and 2 Concussive Sets

5. Will I get a skin that I already own?
    No. You're guaranteed a skin you currently do not own. If you do get a skin that you've already own, kindly contact customer support

6. Will all skins be available in the Choose Your Mixset?
    No. Limited Skins, Rewards skins and new skins that are launched in the past 3 months will not be available in any of the mixsets, but you can expect other rare skins to pop-up when you open the mixsets.

7. How do I know if I have received the items?
    Items will be transferred directly into your account. Alternatively, you can check the list of items that you have received in the "Transaction History? section.

8. Can I refund the chest after the transaction is completed?
    Much like any other bundle purchases, we do not have any refund option for this event.

9. I do not see the items in my account after purchasing the sets. What should I do?
    Please allow up to 5 minutes for items to be processed into your account. Do contact our
    customer support if you need further assistance

nung bumili ako ng mixset nag process sya pero wala akong nakuhang skin tig 99 yung binili ko

Mr.OneSide has a reputation beyond repute Mr.OneSide has a reputation beyond repute Mr.OneSide has a reputation beyond repute Mr.OneSide has a reputation beyond repute Mr.OneSide has a reputation beyond repute Mr.OneSide has a reputation beyond repute Mr.OneSide has a reputation beyond repute Mr.OneSide has a reputation beyond repute Mr.OneSide has a reputation beyond repute Mr.OneSide has a reputation beyond repute Mr.OneSide has a reputation beyond repute Mr.OneSide's Avatar
    5 mins bago ma insert ung binili mo

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar
    @jaysrylmino030: Hello, please refer on the guidelines.
    Please allow up to 5 minutes for items to be processed into your account. Do contact our customer support if you need further assistance.

Ang sabi po sa client announcement

Tapos po sa announcement sa forum?

3. Rare Chance to unlock a bonus Legendary Skin - What does this mean?
    The Sets are being played by DJ Sona herself! On top of the guaranteed rewards, you stand a chance to get a Legendary skin worth 500RP (+ a really rare chance to get DJ Sona for the Ethereal Set)

How true po yung client announcement about DJ SONA CHANCES kung ethereal set yung bibilin ko which is 99rp?

uhm sir plss notice me.. Please help me with my account , i cant change pass it beacuse theres a code, i forgot my code, but my code is in my cellphone, but my cellphone is broken, so i can't change pass it. Please help me send me a code to change pass my account

babantot ng bigay nyu na skin tng ina mas maganda pag mg ka n lng syang 200 mo d2

Bad request

when I try to log in IT says No THank you...

no just kidding

im redirected to this page

https://auth.garena.com/oauth/login?...ll_platforms=1

is say bad request pls send me an email response about this

this is so frustating

Can't Log in

tried Clearing everything in my browser (chrome,firefox and ie)

tried Reseting pc

tried using other network..

tried access mobile

still When i click log in i am redirected to a page
    URL:
    https://auth.garena.com/oauth/login?...ll_platforms=1

IMAGE:

http://imgur.com/6ybzqDE

Mixset Icon duplicates and a very small chance of 500 skin rip off

I bought 20 pieces of kinetic skins 10 from the 1st batch and another on the extended batch, I got 3 duplicate icons and no legendary skin what so ever, if you are limited to just 10 should you at least have a chance amongst those 10 pcs to get a legendary more so if you bought 20?

and I tried to report it to you customer service page this is the result

Page Unavailable

Sorry, but the requested page is unavailable. Please contact our technical support.

https://www.garena.ph/support/email/

also emailed customer care, no response whatsoever. what a TOTAL RIPOFF, please make this fair to Paying Players ... so disappointed ... clearly a False and Misleading Advertising scam

makisuyo lng po admin..

anu b yan bgla nanaman nag ka error s rankgame pa hayz... panu nanaman points ko n2 ang hirap hirap mag habol tpos gnyan lng d naman kslnan ng net ko sna paki gawan naman ng paraan n khit mn lng sna d mbwsan points ko...

anyare nagrarank ako bat bigla nagdisconnect?

badtrip oh series n ako tas bigla nag dc

i cannot log in. in mixset. to buy a promo.

Hello sir why I can't log in to mixset??? please help.
    http://imgur.com/a/f3BzL
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Achoo.o; 03-07-2017 at 03:04 PM.