Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Playing LoL.PH in North America

Im currently in Cebu on vacation but heading back to Canada soon, was wondering if anyone have tried playing the lol.ph server in america and if it has high ping or laggy or if it is ip blocked? cause I cant play my LoL.NA in the PH due to an ip block from their servers.

If anyone from north america or have tried playing the lol.ph server abroad please let me know how the ping/lag is.

Thank you.

Scribe leftbehindmenow is on a distinguished road
    my friend is in chicago right now..
    and he says that he cant connect to the PH server..i think its IP Blocked...and there is no Bypass from NA to PH..
    and about playing LoL NA here in the Philippines...there are methods to bypass the IP Block...use Google for these methods..

Some Fact(Off Topic):
    Oh and if someone will ask why RIOT and Garena IP Blocked certain servers is due to Connectivity Issues ..

This is quite technical but i'll explain it anyway..

If you are playing in the PH for example...and you want to play NA Server..
    The signal/packets/data that you will be sending to and fro the server in NA will require a lot of time to travel since PH and NA are geologically apart..

Magkalayo ang Pilipinas at Amerika kaya may time na kelangan para magtravel ung data mo from Pilipinas to Amerika...that is what we call Latency...

and it is the cause of delays in-game or even lag in some cases..

A solution to eliminate(quite impossible yet) or at least lessen LATENCY is to bring servers near a Location.. That's why certain servers are built in different countries i.e PH Server,NA Server,EU Server etc. so it can accomodate players from different countries without experiencing lag or delays in playing..

IP Blocking is done to ensure that only people from a certain locations are going to play in the server near them and also to ensure quality playing for each and everyone.

Although Lag and Delays can also be experienced due to technical/hardware deficiencies..

I Hope it somewhat clears that up..
    and I hope i helped you or something
    Last edited by leftbehindmenow; 05-10-2011 at 03:25 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PUSHING TOWERS CAN ACTUALLY WIN A GAME
    TRY IT!!
    Quote Originally Posted by azelf080
    I use PANTHEON shampoo,ki-TEEMO in 7 days ang ganda na ng buhok ko!
    Do you Have a Replay Video and Want To share it with us?
    Then post it here:
    http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...-Video-Sharing!

Keyboard Masher Jobeliano is a jewel in the rough Jobeliano is a jewel in the rough Jobeliano is a jewel in the rough Jobeliano is a jewel in the rough Jobeliano's Avatar
    Kung dun ka na habang buhay sa Amerika eh di mag NA ka na lng...

i still want to play lol.ph sometimes with my cousins and stuff....

Im playing in NA servers with 100-200 ping, its not really noticeable so no worries. But from the other way around, I'm not sure.

kylemakulit has a brilliant future kylemakulit has a brilliant future kylemakulit has a brilliant future kylemakulit has a brilliant future kylemakulit has a brilliant future kylemakulit has a brilliant future kylemakulit has a brilliant future kylemakulit has a brilliant future kylemakulit has a brilliant future kylemakulit has a brilliant future kylemakulit has a brilliant future kylemakulit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Psience View Post
    Should be HOW... not HOT... Ganyan lang talaga pag hotness ka. Hehehe. Anyways, good deal mate!

Huh? What's hot? O.O

I don't get it.

I am not reachable via G+. Kindly PM me via Facebook instead. Cheers

Scribe leftbehindmenow is on a distinguished road
    ^ sir bypasses or whatever software is not advisable to be talked in threads...for it is considered as Hacks and mods or GMs' might ban you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PUSHING TOWERS CAN ACTUALLY WIN A GAME
    TRY IT!!
    Quote Originally Posted by azelf080
    I use PANTHEON shampoo,ki-TEEMO in 7 days ang ganda na ng buhok ko!
    Do you Have a Replay Video and Want To share it with us?
    Then post it here:
    http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...-Video-Sharing!

So is there no other way to help us play un different continents without having any difficulties like lag's and increasing pings??

Transcriptor Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by y5.TuRJaK.ph View Post
    So is there no other way to help us play un different continents without having any difficulties like lag's and increasing pings??
    unless you have ungodly internet speed, nope. you can play but you'll be experiencing mid-high pings.

Can somebody help me? how can i play league of legends PH in the U.S?