Running game instances limit problem

Running game instances limit problem

GUYS I REALLY NEED HELP
    when im clicking the start botton in league of legends somethings shows says games running instances has already reach its limit ... even i relog my garena plus its show again and again ... what should i gonna do to fix this ? i wanna play this game

Wordsmith uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future uvinism has a brilliant future
    have you tried canceling the actual lol client?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Try to restart your internet connection.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Love Chii XD

Writer i-Prince is a splendid one to behold i-Prince is a splendid one to behold i-Prince is a splendid one to behold i-Prince is a splendid one to behold i-Prince is a splendid one to behold i-Prince is a splendid one to behold i-Prince is a splendid one to behold i-Prince's Avatar
    ctrl alt delete, or ctrl shift escape
    task manager > processes > find the lol > end process

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    What i-Prince said... specifically lol.exe. use End Process, then try to log in again.

Task Manager!!! The End lol

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Garena Staff GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii's Avatar
    Kindly try the suggestions advised above. Also, please do note that you can only run 1 LoL Client/PC.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to create new thread.

Good day.

Closing thread.

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=