Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shirahoshi0 View Post
    Kelan po tau mag kakaron ng all random urf?
    Meron na tayong AR URF (All Random Ultra Rapid Fire) matagal na.

Quote Originally Posted by ronronpc178 View Post
    How about system requirements po? taas po ba ?
    Ang alam ko may low-spec mode naman ang bagong client natin.

The login server did not respond. You may have a connection issue that is not related to the League of Legends server. See our current Service Status here: http://lol.garena.ph

If you are still unable to connect, please check the following Knowledge Base article: support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234161-Connection-Failure-Error-When-Logging-In

Still unable to connect? Contact Player Support at support.leagueoflegends.com

Guys pano toh nung pag ka update ko wla ung bagong client plss help me

nag update po ako ng 7.9 pero nakalagas sa taas 7.8 tapos eto pu yung nakalagay sa LoL

Login error
    The login server did not respond. You may have a connection issue that is not related to the League of Legends server. See our current Service Status here: http://lol.garena.ph

If you are still unable to connect, please check the following Knowledge Base article: support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234161-Connection-Failure-Error-When-Logging-In

Still unable to connect? Contact Player Support at support.leagueoflegends.com

Wow!

i cant even play now because of this stupid fix. my game says cant connect to server! network error! this stupid new launcher just messed up the game! i cant play and im probably gonna get banned because i couldnt connect to a game i joined because of your stupid updates!

how to fix the start game crash after the champ select? should i re install or there is a possible way? please reply ASAP

Legacy and beta client fail

beware guys! legacy client and beta cannot co exist! if you have a legacy client do not DL the beta client because it will ruin both. the beta client does not synergize or merges files properly to sync as one. files from the legacy are transferred to the beta client but if you open the file the lolgame data isnt there! you cant even find it in any folder. i havent played the game for like 2 days because of this problem. the beta client cannot connect log on to the game and the legacy client cannot be played because of the existing problem of windows mode 1 if you know what i mean. as of now the game is broken! the only solution is uninstall beta and run old school legacy just to play. this roll out of beta was not carefully thought out now many players are suffering. the problem with ultera is still persisting too. the legacy client is much better than the new one. the beta is only superficially good but internally it is broken and should not have been released prematurely without testing. it is one big fail of a client.

When?

So when's the client update? I heard you guys are going to replace the legacy client.
    So when po?
    DEMECIEEE!!!!

lolomoban0 is just really nice lolomoban0 is just really nice lolomoban0 is just really nice lolomoban0 is just really nice lolomoban0 is just really nice lolomoban0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lolomoban0 View Post
    Aww.... Matagal pa pala.
    Thanks, anyway.
    DEMECIEEE!!!!

Legacy Client

When will the client change in pH? Please answer

Angry

putchaa paasa naman 7.10 pa ung bago hayysss 😑😑😑

can i change region in the new client???

I updated my LOL to 7.9.

But it doesnt open the new client. When I launched it, It always opens the legacy client please help me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Address: http://index..me/

Forum: http://index..me/forum/
    1:exclusive Engraving System, General Equipment, point of Volume Equipment, Armor, Weapons, Jewelry can be Engraved.
    2:refining system, According to the Percentage of Equipment to Improve the property, the Synthesis system, the Decomposition of the city at room to view.
    3:equipment Synthesis System, L-level is not the end, Grow Beyond your Imagination, Synthesis can be Deformed.
    4:Really do 1000e Damage, break the Restrictions, There is no false Restrictions.
    5:Synchronized National Dress UI, New Year new Weather, it is Necessary to look new, open all new old Lair.
    6:special Businessman Pania Increase can be Synthesized to Upgrade the Deformation of the Clothing Weapons and Three-piece Suit.
    7:Unique Silver, gold, Diamond VIP Exclusive Buff, Exclusive title, all free Access, Small Difficulty (attribute bt).
    8:Open National Dress all new old Lair, Intelligent ai, Original Chaos, all Kinds of Super Nest.
    9n the line 93, the Perfect Burst rate, Welfare, Brush Map Party, PK.
    10lease Check out our Novice Tutorial. We launch ?
    Engraving system, refining system, all costumes, rune, can be upgraded properties, the Player's attack maximum 100 billion attacks.
    Costume, weapon and equipment are upgradable up to +40. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:exclusive Engraving System, General Equipment, point of Volume Equipment, Armor, Weapons, Jewelry can be Engraved.

2:refining system, According to the Percentage of Equipment to Improve the property, the Synthesis system, the Decomposition of the city at room to view.

3:equipment Synthesis System, L-level is not the end, Grow Beyond your Imagination, Synthesis can be Deformed.

4:Really do 1000e Damage, break the Restrictions, There is no false Restrictions.

5:Synchronized National Dress UI, New Year new Weather, it is Necessary to look new, open all new old Lair.

6:special Businessman Pania Increase can be Synthesized to Upgrade the Deformation of the Clothing Weapons and Three-piece Suit.

7:Unique Silver, gold, Diamond VIP Exclusive Buff, Exclusive title, all free Access, Small Difficulty (attribute bt).

8:Open National Dress all new old Lair, Intelligent ai, Original Chaos, all Kinds of Super Nest.

Engraving system, refining system, all costumes, rune, can be upgraded properties, the Player's attack maximum 100 billion attacks.

Costume, weapon and equipment are upgradable up to +40. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admin Good Evening po ask ko lang kasi di kasi ako maka pag start ng LoL . . . . Sabi kasi GM "Unable to contact League of Legend patcher. Ano need gawin ditto para maka pag laro. . . . 3 days na ito e

bakit po matagal ang start ng game kanina pang morning
    ??? any problem? or patch?

Quote Originally Posted by veerino04 View Post
    Admin Good Evening po ask ko lang kasi di kasi ako maka pag start ng LoL . . . . Sabi kasi GM "Unable to contact League of Legend patcher. Ano need gawin ditto para maka pag laro. . . . 3 days na ito e

same din dto sir/maam

ung beta client pwede naman atang wag tangalin ung legacy nlng tapos ung beta na ang gawing live.
    napansin ko din wala parin ung reply sa beta sana meron na pag labas ng replacement.
    at tska walang "Your Shop" sa atin ngaung patch??? Nakita ko sa patch note ng NA meron.

So nakakaban na rin po yung MOD skins?

kaya pala ayaw mag log in? LOGIN ERROR sabi eh. maintenance ba? ask ko lang

What is up with the UI Problems in the new client?
    When I open up a chat box, I can not exit or minimize it.
    Also I can't accept game invites for some reason whatsoever.
    It's definitely not my internet or pc as i have checked speed and also restarted my pc.
    Is it just me or is this a known bug.

Paano po ito, nag download na ako ng manual patches pero nag eerror. "unknown version is found"