Can't Detect LoLph or garena games ph

I cant see LoL ph Go Kart ph and HoN ph or War3 ph in my list of games while im not in the Philippines even I downloaded the messeger from Garena Ph (

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jephep View Post
    while im not in the Philippines even I downloaded the messeger from Garena Ph (
    u can only play LoL PH ONLY in PH :P
    It's fortified with what the world wants. What the world deserves....

maybe there are solutions. . . try giving me an IP mask that locates you in the Philippines )

Poet xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jephep View Post
    maybe there are solutions. . . try giving me an IP mask that locates you in the Philippines )
    Try Googling. Lmao.

Scribe leftbehindmenow is on a distinguished road
    Actually there's no way(at least not now) to have a VPN or IP Mask Bypass for PH servers because there are no IP or VPN Servers that are based here in the Philippines...

I've tried Google-ing such programs or servers but they all have international servers not one in the Philippines...

Maybe there's someone here in the community that has a bypass? Share it if you have one..
    Last edited by leftbehindmenow; 05-10-2011 at 01:23 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PUSHING TOWERS CAN ACTUALLY WIN A GAME
    TRY IT!!
    Quote Originally Posted by azelf080
    I use PANTHEON shampoo,ki-TEEMO in 7 days ang ganda na ng buhok ko!
    Do you Have a Replay Video and Want To share it with us?
    Then post it here:
    http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...-Video-Sharing!

Transcriptor kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3 has much to be proud of kingguy3's Avatar
    Locked down in the depths of my own Kingdom's heart
    just play where you are and love the game.

You don't need to face multiples of ethnicity just to prove you are stronk

Osm Sig made by Osm Code Grabbing Buddy - Tekky
    I'm nothing but A Rhapsody, Life's a poem.
    Your words finish what I started.
    Main Champions (in order): Uhh... I play what I want to play, problem??,
    King of Noxus o.O

Wordsmith randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme's Avatar
    Bypassing of LoL PH is not allowed to be discussed here.

LoL PH has IP restriction that only allows access from PH.

Thread closed.

===============The Legendary Noxian Mover===============