Rotating Lag on player accounts?

Rotating Lag on player accounts?

So here I am playing LoL for almost 2 hours and won a rank game then took a break. After almost 15 min. of break, a companion of mine invited me to join a normal game, blind pick 5v5 queue and suddenly poof! I have 400+ ping while a guy beside me playing LoL too at the same cafe has 42 ping. This has been going on for days with other users and guess its my lucky day to be chosen for this situation which caused me to post a thread. The ping reaches Critical point (Red) but only causes 2s delay rather than the lag thingy. I want to play but it is seriously threatening. Hope you can give assurance that this will no longer happen again to our accounts. This is also a problem for the reporting tool. We might get suspended due to this. Hope a Vanguard or a GM notices this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Game Master GM_Edge is on a distinguished road
    Hi ryanbel,

Can you ask the cafe what ISP they're subscribed to?

Please update us regarding this matter.

Good day!

yeeepp same here.. 450 ping..
    Globe broadband user here.

when I am checking the ping of mine in CUSTOM GAME ITS 60-74 ms but when I am playing rank or normal queue it turns to 350 to 700..

The cafe is using globe but refer to this post http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...l=1#post756544

Klingon androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny's Avatar
    still globe problems

If it is the last thing I do.

that still fails to explain why even though you log in at another computer unit, swapping with someone who has a better ping ( like 42 ms ) fails to solve the problem. Its like the 400+ ping is stuck on you and next game, it will be back to normal. Believe me I even tried logging in at other shops. The 400+ ping won't go until you finish the game.

A co-player of mine with IGN: Zack17Slayer is now playing with ping (ms) : 467 and with a 2s delay. He's using Varus and that is way too unconventional for that champ. Can anybody answer this? A player beside him just finished a game with ping (ms) : 32 with IGN: CutieVielle. What a setback for this game >.<
    Last edited by RyanBel; 04-21-2013 at 03:11 PM. Reason: forgot to remove "name" after "ping 32" after paraphrase

Okay another one of my co-player is experiencing it. IGN: L4nc3 has ping (ms) : 467 with 1s to 3s delay while IGN: EneLym has ping (ms) : 49 and is enjoying his game. That's my update for you.
    Last edited by RyanBel; 04-21-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Author t3rminat0r15 has a reputation beyond repute t3rminat0r15 has a reputation beyond repute t3rminat0r15 has a reputation beyond repute t3rminat0r15 has a reputation beyond repute t3rminat0r15 has a reputation beyond repute t3rminat0r15 has a reputation beyond repute t3rminat0r15 has a reputation beyond repute t3rminat0r15 has a reputation beyond repute t3rminat0r15 has a reputation beyond repute t3rminat0r15 has a reputation beyond repute t3rminat0r15 has a reputation beyond repute t3rminat0r15's Avatar
    Sana maayos na GMs~~

Update GM?

i tried to remove my .net framework and my ping's back to normal.

How do you do that ? the pvp net at the bottom?

Author wtf.__GloRY has a spectacular aura about wtf.__GloRY has a spectacular aura about wtf.__GloRY has a spectacular aura about wtf.__GloRY's Avatar
    Globe still has problems right now. Many players are DCing and RCing. Makes the game unplayable. -.-
    Main Account: wtf.GloRY ~ Smurf Account: I declare my Smurf Account dead.

Klingon androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny's Avatar
    match me with non globe users pls lol

If it is the last thing I do.

Quote Originally Posted by androgyny View Post
    match me with non globe users pls lol
    androgyny .. tss commenting just for your own good is no help at all. I hope the a gm or vanguard gives u a strike for being sarcastic all the time. If you're gonna comment something which is of no use, not a solution, not a suggestion, or isn't a query, please just control yourself and not post at all.

I heard if you match up with other globe players you'll suffer the issue. Any one have details regarding that?

Ask first how they will fix it for the globe users. I just can't blame Globe if the facts are

- It might be only you experiencing it in a cafe
    - There is no Lag issue but there is at most 3s delay or 1s delay
    - It comes off after a game
    - After it happens, your account has it and no matter where you go, until you finish a game, the 400+ ping will stay.

>.<