Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Update GM?

i tried to remove my .net framework and my ping's back to normal.

How do you do that ? the pvp net at the bottom?

Author wtf.__GloRY has a spectacular aura about wtf.__GloRY has a spectacular aura about wtf.__GloRY has a spectacular aura about wtf.__GloRY's Avatar
    Globe still has problems right now. Many players are DCing and RCing. Makes the game unplayable. -.-
    Main Account: wtf.GloRY ~ Smurf Account: I declare my Smurf Account dead.

Klingon androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny has a reputation beyond repute androgyny's Avatar
    match me with non globe users pls lol

If it is the last thing I do.

Quote Originally Posted by androgyny View Post
    match me with non globe users pls lol
    androgyny .. tss commenting just for your own good is no help at all. I hope the a gm or vanguard gives u a strike for being sarcastic all the time. If you're gonna comment something which is of no use, not a solution, not a suggestion, or isn't a query, please just control yourself and not post at all.

I heard if you match up with other globe players you'll suffer the issue. Any one have details regarding that?

Ask first how they will fix it for the globe users. I just can't blame Globe if the facts are

- It might be only you experiencing it in a cafe
    - There is no Lag issue but there is at most 3s delay or 1s delay
    - It comes off after a game
    - After it happens, your account has it and no matter where you go, until you finish a game, the 400+ ping will stay.

>.<