Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Log-in Error

Unhappy Log-in Error

There's a current log in error in League of Legends.. both me and my friends can't Log-in. PLEASE FIX this thanks

Scribe Sakurakofuru is a splendid one to behold Sakurakofuru is a splendid one to behold Sakurakofuru is a splendid one to behold Sakurakofuru is a splendid one to behold Sakurakofuru is a splendid one to behold Sakurakofuru is a splendid one to behold Sakurakofuru is a splendid one to behold Sakurakofuru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by valk012 View Post
    There's a current log in error in League of Legends.. both me and my friends can't Log-in. PLEASE FIX this thanks
    They are aware of it. Please read the announcements before starting a new thread. Thanks~

http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...818#post756818

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Composer sapito310 is a glorious beacon of light sapito310 is a glorious beacon of light sapito310 is a glorious beacon of light sapito310 is a glorious beacon of light sapito310 is a glorious beacon of light sapito310 is a glorious beacon of light sapito310's Avatar
    "Madam, you have between your legs an instrument capable of giving pleasure to thousands, and all you can do is scratch it!"

-- Attributed to Thomas Beecham in reference to the performance of a female cello soloist