Over 9000 queue PH.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Over 9000 queue PH.

Contributor Potsuu.9087 is a splendid one to behold Potsuu.9087 is a splendid one to behold Potsuu.9087 is a splendid one to behold Potsuu.9087 is a splendid one to behold Potsuu.9087 is a splendid one to behold Potsuu.9087 is a splendid one to behold Potsuu.9087 is a splendid one to behold Potsuu.9087 is a splendid one to behold Potsuu.9087's Avatar

Over 9000 queue PH.

Having problems on connecting, noticed the "Over 9000" queue, similar to the International servers. Never thought i would see this in LoLPH.

ako nsa 20 mins pa TT_TT

Same here. But my friend is "position in queue:4616"

Contributor Asterax will become famous soon enough Asterax's Avatar
    DDOS

Froggen STAHP!

R.I.P. TSM

DYRUS IN JAIL

Confirmed on saints stream.

Writer darkjemar is just really nice darkjemar is just really nice darkjemar is just really nice darkjemar is just really nice
    its normal. now STOP making these kinds of threads.

Transcriptor nnd.soune is a splendid one to behold nnd.soune is a splendid one to behold nnd.soune is a splendid one to behold nnd.soune is a splendid one to behold nnd.soune is a splendid one to behold nnd.soune is a splendid one to behold nnd.soune's Avatar
    Duplicate thread. I posted first.

Banned to Access Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold
    Lahat ata over 9000 queue

Quote Originally Posted by nnd.soune View Post
    Duplicate thread. I posted first.
    He posted a minute earlier ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aidamus View Post
    Lahat ata over 9000 queue
    My friend is at 2216 queue lol

Banned to Access Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold Aidamus is a splendid one to behold
    Di naman ako nag logout kanina, knick out lang ako ng server. Biglang lag. Lokohan.

pulse fire pun for those who no have idea about 9000 sh*t, fastforward at 30s:

Last edited by crboy47; 03-31-2013 at 11:18 AM. Reason: pulsefire vid

Easter surprise ata to.

Contributor Potsuu.9087 is a splendid one to behold Potsuu.9087 is a splendid one to behold Potsuu.9087 is a splendid one to behold Potsuu.9087 is a splendid one to behold Potsuu.9087 is a splendid one to behold Potsuu.9087 is a splendid one to behold Potsuu.9087 is a splendid one to behold Potsuu.9087 is a splendid one to behold Potsuu.9087's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkjemar View Post
    its normal. now STOP making these kinds of threads.
    This is not normal.

Hindi ako makalogin and its normal.

Yep.

ang tagal grabe wala na ung queue logging on pa ren

ilang minutes pa ba DAHEcK

Logging on for 30 mins yay!

-Credits to LoLPH Memes.

Even though you manage to get past the queue you still get stuck on the loading screen of the client, pure ballz. I guess garena has done an excellent job of not buying more server space. Good job management, you guys suck.

神天 鎖:千剣の判决

Scribe michaeltpgn will become famous soon enough michaeltpgn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterax View Post
    DDOS

Froggen STAHP!

R.I.P. TSM

DYRUS IN JAIL

Confirmed on saints stream.
    lol. old news is old?

Scribe michaeltpgn will become famous soon enough michaeltpgn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bulalakawboi View Post
    Even though you manage to get past the queue you still get stuck on the loading screen of the client, pure ballz. I guess garena has done an excellent job of not buying more server space. Good job management, you guys suck.
    How about they make us buy a copy of LoL instead of making it free-to-play?

bobong mga gm to.
    sana nag maintenance nalang kau mga !

tang na nyo! wala nang kwenta tong LOL na to. pota nyo !

​lagi nalang sira tong lol ayaw kasi mag maintenance eh para maayos na puro kalokohan prang easter suprise eto yung suprise

pataas ng pataasa yung minutes normal parin ba to

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast