Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109
Results 2,701 to 2,724 of 2724
    dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ami0019 View Post
    Here's my Question:

Can We achieve a Lag-less Internet ?
    If, and only if, ISP competition is present and the current ISP monopoly is abolished (looking at you, PLDT), and they don't put corruption and red tape in the mix, then we will achieve world-class Internet speeds and service. Sana nga within this decade maayos na ang sistema ng Internet dito.

---
    What's your favorite console game so far?
    Festival Queen Anivia is NOT Adarna Anivia
    IGN: A Bad Support // Star Guardian fanboy // Tech

yaoyorozulilly is a glorious beacon of light yaoyorozulilly is a glorious beacon of light yaoyorozulilly is a glorious beacon of light yaoyorozulilly is a glorious beacon of light yaoyorozulilly is a glorious beacon of light yaoyorozulilly is a glorious beacon of light yaoyorozulilly's Avatar
    Only foolish fools will deny the fact that the PC is the best console.

Agree or disagree? Martial law in Mindanao.
    Discuss your point you foolish fool
    Foolish fools.

6Unknown9 is a jewel in the rough 6Unknown9 is a jewel in the rough 6Unknown9 is a jewel in the rough 6Unknown9's Avatar
    Good thing I don't see any whip with you.

Not sure how that actually works but initially, I agree.
    Given the bad situation in Lanao del Sur, it might have been necessary.
    They were said to have rebelled and inflicted casualties not only to the civilians but also to the Government forces.
    - - -
    Edible treat from your childhood you'd want to bring back?

ami0019 is on a distinguished road ami0019's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 6Unknown9 View Post

Edible treat from your childhood you'd want to bring back?
    dried cassava flakes, yummy !

Here's my question:

How can you spot a propaganda in facebook.
    shall we resolve this dissonance?

yaoyorozulilly is a glorious beacon of light yaoyorozulilly is a glorious beacon of light yaoyorozulilly is a glorious beacon of light yaoyorozulilly is a glorious beacon of light yaoyorozulilly is a glorious beacon of light yaoyorozulilly is a glorious beacon of light yaoyorozulilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 6Unknown9 View Post
    Good thing I don't see any whip with you.

You mean this?

Anyways, it's pretty easy spotting propaganda, especially in facebook. Look at what ABS-CBN is doing, especially in headlining their news, they usually grab snippets of the article which could induce more controversy (Example: They put the words, Harsh and Marcos in the headline of the article wherein Duterte announced his plans of establishing martial law in Mindanao). Also, Mocha Uson Blog is full of propaganda it's nauseating.
    TL;DR If the article or headline you read is provocating into making you think one thing or variable, other than all the things or variables that are present in the phenomenon. Then that's pretty much propaganda.

Why aren't the Mods fixing this broken forum?
    Foolish fools.

dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yaoyorozulilly View Post
    Why aren't the Mods fixing this broken forum?
    'cause Forums is a little bit of a ghost town now and/or Garena PH site admins are lazy.

---
    Vi(m) or Emacs?

Vi(m)
    =====
    Twitch or Youtube? (I prefer Twitch tbh)
    :: Auri Season 7 - Silver II Season 8 - unranked ::

6Unknown9 is a jewel in the rough 6Unknown9 is a jewel in the rough 6Unknown9 is a jewel in the rough 6Unknown9's Avatar
    Would probably choose Twitch, too, for watching game streams.
    But since I discovered the unusual part of YouTube composed of meme videos and those informative stuff on the recommendations, I'd choose YouTube.
    - - -
    Story-based games?

samurai_yasha is a name known to all samurai_yasha is a name known to all samurai_yasha is a name known to all samurai_yasha is a name known to all samurai_yasha is a name known to all samurai_yasha is a name known to all samurai_yasha's Avatar
    Should I Still burn or nah?

Answer: BURN!! Pakisunog na rin mga problema ko pls.
    =========================================
    Question: Would you ever consider courting a lesbian? Yung girly lesbian.

Lilly Satou Xtremelulzer is a jewel in the rough Xtremelulzer is a jewel in the rough Xtremelulzer is a jewel in the rough Xtremelulzer is a jewel in the rough Xtremelulzer's Avatar
    I have a girlfriend... who acts like a lesbian. But she's girly af when we're togethr tho, so fking cute. So there's your answer. I just courted a lesbian...ish

Joven Dino David or Jake Paul or Marlou Pinipig Guy. A version of sleep(Sexcellent), marry, kill. (Pick one to sleep with, marry and kill. example: I'm sleeping with *blank*, marry *blank so on and so forth.)

When will the new star guardians be available to buy?

God Save The Queen lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex has a reputation beyond repute lhionnotyrex's Avatar
    tomorrow

Masarap ba sa call center?

geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan has a reputation beyond repute geochan's Avatar
    only plebs get themselves employed.

like and share my mg game now, or not?

Out of 25 games. 3 times ko lang nakuha main role ko, which is midlane. Puro secondary role or autofill nangyayare sakin. May dahilan ba kung bat nangyare sakin yun or sadyang malas lang ako?

when will star guardian skins be available on the shop? (lol ph pls)

Quote Originally Posted by aireensanity View Post
    when will star guardian skins be available on the shop? (lol ph pls)
    They're regular skins in the shop, so they're available always.

What doth life?

dslbis is a splendid one to behold dslbis is a splendid one to behold dslbis is a splendid one to behold dslbis is a splendid one to behold dslbis is a splendid one to behold dslbis is a splendid one to behold dslbis is a splendid one to behold dslbis is a splendid one to behold dslbis's Avatar

Nice meme

What do people do in league nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by dslbis View Post
    What do people do in league nowadays?
    Still the same, nothing new.

---
    Burning Bright squad or New Horizon squad?

Quote Originally Posted by dota_master_1 View Post
    Burning Bright squad or New Horizon squad?
    New Horizon squad. Cuz uhm, New Horizon squad
    =====
    What is the best 2017 skin so far, in your opinion.
    :: Auri Season 7 - Silver II Season 8 - unranked ::

Lilly Satou Xtremelulzer is a jewel in the rough Xtremelulzer is a jewel in the rough Xtremelulzer is a jewel in the rough Xtremelulzer is a jewel in the rough Xtremelulzer's Avatar
    The best skin released in 2017 for me is SKT Jhin. I mean just look at him... He's absolutely gorgeous.
    1st runner up is Moo alistar

Nasus is broken, Yes or no? And why?

yes because nasus is out of meta i guess

have you tried other games in mobile like mobile legends ?
    Last edited by jr_jr_10; 09-20-2017 at 11:15 PM.

The Sixth Saint Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate has a reputation beyond repute Dark_iLLuminate's Avatar
    I have not tried Mobile Legends cause I'm pretty sure it will be another addicting game.

Is playing League still fun?
    "I once had faith, until I saw the defiled thou would not help."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_iLLuminate View Post
    I have not tried Mobile Legends cause I'm pretty sure it will be another addicting game.

Is playing League still fun?
    50/50, depends on the player. League may still be fun, but in some cases it may be rage-inducing.

---
    Your thoughts on Runes Reforged?