Page 344 of 344 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344
Results 8,576 to 8,592 of 8592

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Status Update]

lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0's Avatar
    wow dinagdagan ng letra ang patch file sa dulo.. mukhang papahirapan ako nito ah. hindi pa naman ako bihasa sa mga file detection chuchu..

Dimir Mastermind darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lolomoban0 View Post
    wow dinagdagan ng letra ang patch file sa dulo.. mukhang papahirapan ako nito ah. hindi pa naman ako bihasa sa mga file detection chuchu..
    I don't see the merit in finding the manual patch earlier harder. It was already fool proof before. Pano na lang yung mga small shop owners na nagsasara pag gabi or yung may pasok ng maaga, the old method made it na bago sila matulog na patch n yung game.
    In a space where there is no room, in a structure that was never built, meets the guild that doesn't exist.

dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1's Avatar
    tfw 1GB patch file for 7.24 FeelsBadMan

And on second thought, hindi ko na namamaintain yung patch checker ko written in Linux BASH. Maybe I need to do a full rewrite of that some other time since the code is dirty af.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius_69 View Post
    decided to try lol jp server. so far so good with 50 ping on average.
    Anong ISP gamit mo? I haven't tried to play LoL on JP server since mobile broadband lang ang gamit ko for playing LoL in this server.

Quote Originally Posted by lolomoban0 View Post
    wow dinagdagan ng letra ang patch file sa dulo.. mukhang papahirapan ako nito ah.
    Noticed that also in the official Patch Downloads page. Yeap, pahirapan na nga ito and wildcards won't work. Web crawlers, anyone?
    Last edited by dota_master_1; 12-07-2017 at 09:50 AM.
    Festival Queen Anivia is NOT Adarna Anivia
    IGN: A Bad Support // Star Guardian fanboy // Tech

lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0 has a brilliant future lolomoban0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness777 View Post
    I don't see the merit in finding the manual patch earlier harder. It was already fool proof before. Pano na lang yung mga small shop owners na nagsasara pag gabi or yung may pasok ng maaga, the old method made it na bago sila matulog na patch n yung game.
    nga eh. lumalaki pa naman ang patch ngayon .

Quote Originally Posted by dota_master_1 View Post

Noticed that also in the official Patch Downloads page. Yeap, pahirapan na nga ito and wildcards won't work. Web crawlers, anyone?
    PHP lang ginagamit ko.. at masaklap pa kung generated yung string na ginagamit

PS: Download time.. kakamulat ko lang.

Dimir Mastermind darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777 is a splendid one to behold darkness777's Avatar
    akala ko nung una corrupted yung file ng manual patch na na dl dahil may gibberish sa dulo
    In a space where there is no room, in a structure that was never built, meets the guild that doesn't exist.

Fatally Beautiful Obtains is a splendid one to behold Obtains is a splendid one to behold Obtains is a splendid one to behold Obtains is a splendid one to behold Obtains is a splendid one to behold Obtains is a splendid one to behold Obtains is a splendid one to behold Obtains's Avatar
    Drink, please.
    >2018
    >still playing LoL

Thanks for the free Snowday Bard Garena.

Quote Originally Posted by nabuchiko View Post
    Update your self for others to see..^_^

Anu gnagawa mo ngaun?

Whats up in your life?

in game? what you achieved? ^_^

Feel free to fill...

Writer of The GodFather Novel ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4's Avatar
    lmao you nerds still visit this forum.

Happy New Year everyone!
    >2018
    >Still Playing League of Legends

dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1 has much to be proud of dota_master_1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzzz4 View Post
    lmao you nerds still visit this forum.

Happy New Year everyone!
    Happy New Year.

---
    Outside League: Yay, free Izvara Solstice Syandana saka Ignis Solstice skin (kahit wala akong Ignis, and flametrhowers are not my type. Vectis ftw)!
    And kung hindi lang ako kinulang sa materials para mabuo ko na yung Odonata Archwing lagpas na sana ako ng The Archwing quest line.

Edit: Natapos ko na rin yung Archwing quest line. Napilitan tuloy ako na bumili ng 2 Neurodes sa Market para lang matapos ko ngayon since ang hirap maghanap ng Neuroptic Masses.

League related: Did some holiday shopping last time. Bought myself SG Soraka on sale, 2 chromas for Pool Party Lulu (the Prime (heh) one and the Cactus Octopus one), and the Delightify emote. Still got a few RP left to buy the Dabbing Pengu emote next patch for maximum BM.
    Last edited by dota_master_1; 01-03-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Cant wait to see the noose!

dslbis is a splendid one to behold dslbis is a splendid one to behold dslbis is a splendid one to behold dslbis is a splendid one to behold dslbis is a splendid one to behold dslbis is a splendid one to behold dslbis is a splendid one to behold dslbis is a splendid one to behold dslbis's Avatar
    Just hangin

I am currently just starting my climb. My rank has been reset for the start of this season. I played my first 2 ranked games yesterday and I lost both. smh.

Outside League: I think I'm about to hit a wall in Warframe just by running solo for the story campaign mood. Just opened up Ceres Junction, maxed out my Excal frame, Vectis and my MK1-Kunai (switching to Vulkar and Spira when I have 1600 Plastids), and then maybe another day that I'll just clear out some planets and climb to MR5 in order fo me to play the New Strange quest line. Excited for The Second Dream.

Edit: Stolen Dreams quest line spoilers
    Spoiler:
    I don't know what does the cryptic message that the Arcane Machine wants to tell when the Tenno placed all of the Arcane Codicies in that machine. To quote, from the Wiki:
    All about silence. Hushed and empty is the womb of the sky. If the rather cryptic message wants to tell us about peace and silence, on what part of the story we will find the true meaning of this?

League-related: Welp, season reset nanaman. I just hope na matitino na ang mga kasama ko sa Ranked solo. Ranked Flex is another issue since natapos ako ng S1 sa Post-season doon.
    Last edited by dota_master_1; 01-19-2018 at 09:06 PM.

Anyare sa forum? bat garena accounts nalang pwede? :/ missing my OG account with red reps.

update ko lang kung sino man nakaka recognize sakin dito na nag rarant from late 2014, 2015-2016. since di ko na update last year well...

PLAT NA RIN AKO. and yes nag quit na ko ng league afterwards at di na ko masyadong nag lalaro. my mission is accomplished I guess..
    Last edited by cr33perman; Yesterday at 03:15 AM.

6Unknown9 is a splendid one to behold 6Unknown9 is a splendid one to behold 6Unknown9 is a splendid one to behold 6Unknown9 is a splendid one to behold 6Unknown9 is a splendid one to behold 6Unknown9 is a splendid one to behold 6Unknown9 is a splendid one to behold 6Unknown9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by viralredye View Post
    Cant wait to see the noose!
    Quote Originally Posted by dslbis View Post
    Just hangin
    Wow.

Seems like the forum has been under the invasion of spams for quite some time now. "Thanks, Sherlock."

Writer of The GodFather Novel ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4 has a reputation beyond repute ranzzz4's Avatar
    Lmao I guess i'm one of the nerds who visit this craphole. But anyways, I finally got two of my ears pierced because im a fking degenerate.

Also on the news, i'm making a game and holy fk its hard lole
    >2018
    >Still Playing League of Legends