Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Pls SIr...I need it badly. nasayang po mga gastos ko palagi po ako napagtrtripan... plss

User:ricky44500 IGN:NeWBoRn.01
    Please Sir...Second Chance po plssssssssss

sir bat po ganon ung provi ko 10 wins 0 loose ehh broze five labas

How can i get back my account ??
    This is my ID number: 144586043 User Name: axuya123 Code Name: August_Rush Please Help Me

orlandalag

Thumbs down Mystery Bundle ERROR 1001

Good Evening i encounter an error on purchasing my diamond present on the mystery bundle even although i have enough amoun or RP. Please solve this.

Rold_poh is on a distinguished road Rold_poh's Avatar
    Ayan na hoihohoho

Puro kayo reklamo, edi wag kayo maglaro 😂 Ng mabawasan mga nooob na tulad nyong uhugen iyaken sa laro, kdali dali lng mag pataas ng rank e.

Pang bronze din kasi tlga galawan nyo.. Kya lang tumaas rank nyo nabbuhat kayo ng mga kakampe nyo hahahaha

Reklamador = nooobs

Galingan nyo kasi wag nyo sabayan ung mga toxic n players, pikon kau e 😜
    Try nyo maglaro lang.. Enjoyen nyo lang kesa magpaka high blood kau jn hahaha
    Calma lang kids 👌

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #58
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar
    If you think you have been suspended or banned unfairly, appeal or discuss with Garena Customer Support.
    - Garena Support Website:
    garena.ph/support | Garena Support Email: account@garena.com

If you think you deserve the suspension or banishment, then it won't be lifted as well as to those who were banned already. We won't be receiving this consequence if we follow the rules and don't violate.
    -
    End-User License Agreement | Summoner's Code

For issues relating to ACCOUNTS please create a new thread and elaborate details regarding your concern.
    - Help & Support | Garena Customer Support | Account Support FAQs

For issues relating to CLIENT, ERRORS, NETWORK please create a new thread and elaborate details regarding your concern.
    - Bugs and Crashes | Installation and Updates | Network and Connectivity | Technical FAQs

[Note!] Please do post at the corresponding forum sections so we can cater the concerns and for not being left unattended because this thread should only be limited to discussions relating to 2017 Ranked Season.

Thank you for your cooperation!

lemzkie666 is a splendid one to behold lemzkie666 is a splendid one to behold lemzkie666 is a splendid one to behold lemzkie666 is a splendid one to behold lemzkie666 is a splendid one to behold lemzkie666 is a splendid one to behold lemzkie666 is a splendid one to behold lemzkie666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Blitzcrank View Post
    If you think you have been suspended or banned unfairly, appeal or discuss with Garena Customer Support.
    - Garena Support Website:
    garena.ph/support | Garena Support Email: account@garena.com

If you think you deserve the suspensions or banishment, then it won't be lifted as well as to those who were banned already. We won't be receiving this consequence if we follow the rules and don't violate.
    -
    End-User License Agreement | Summoner's Code

For issues relating to ACCOUNTS please create a new thread and elaborate details regarding your concern.
    - Help & Support | Garena Customer Support | Account Support FAQs

For issues relating to CLIENT, ERRORS, NETWORK please create a new thread and elaborate details regarding your concern.
    - Bugs and Crashes | Installation and Updates | Network and Connectivity | Technical FAQs

[Note!] Please do post at the corresponding forum sections so we can cater the concerns and for not being left unattended because this thread should only be limited to discussions relating to 2017 Ranked Season.

Thank you for your cooperation!
    I have been banned for excessively commanding my team and telling them what to do. to win and i was the one who was carrying them and i got reported by 3 of them and one sarcastically honored me then i got banned for 14days and lost all of my honors since season 3 most of them were 1k or 400pts and it sucked. now i have like 30honors in total.

Admin baket hindi po ngayon mka pasok sa LOL browser nag auauthentication failde?

The 2017 ranked season has started!

Ranked Queues

This year, climb the ladder in your choice of two competitive ranked queues on Summoner?s Rift: Solo/Duo and Flex. With independent ratings and different skills to master, climb to your peak in both queues to earn additional end-of-season rewards!

With the introduction of Ranked Flex Twisted Treeline, queue up solo or as a group and carve your legacy in the altars of the Shadow Isles.

Placements

While the preseason was shorter this year than ever before, your 2017 ranked adventure will begin with a fresh set of ten placement matches in both Solo/Duo and Flex. Your preseason ratings influence where you?ll land, but most of you should expect to start your climb lower than where you finished last season.

Champion Mastery Chest

The start of a new season means a new chance to earn loot. Hit S- or higher on a champ, or queue with someone who does, to unlock a Hextech Chest. As in previous seasons, you can earn one chest per champ until the next reset.
    [/QUOTE]

Nag fefailed po?

kelan po next urf?

Pwede po magtanung ? About. Acc. baka isa sa admin ung nakalaro ko . di nman ako nag TTT . supp ziggs ako tas vayne cea . nakakabadtrip cya kc ang lakas maka TT kala nman nya ang lakas nya. Tas sabi nya say good bye to youre acc.. Dededelete nya daw . tas nung natapos ung game biglang nawala ung LOL ang natira ung garena. Acc.. Pag open ko di na nabubuksan pag ni start kona sa garena . plss help ( asap

Sabi nya smurf acc. Lang daw nya un . di ko makita ung name nya sa Gas apk .. Pati ata un nidelete nya pra di makita pangalan nya . plss help po . pinag hirapan ko acc. Ko tas ganun lng kadali idelete nya

benGa_34 is on a distinguished road

Unhappy May pag asa pa ba? :/

mga Lol Admins! May pag-asa pa ba tong account ko sa LoL? Player nyu na po ako simula plng i-launch ung game nyo! at na perma banned ako..WALA NA PO BANG PAG ASA UN?

Important

Tanong ko lang kailan ko makukuha yung icon sa pag gi-gift sa isang summoner ? tsaka kailan ko makukuha yung icon na paglalaro ng game mode ? PLEASE REPLY ~

Rotfl

bwhahhahaha, ROTFL man... DewaPoker || judi bola

please change my username

Team navotas

kailan po daw ulit pwedeng sumali sa tournament

dimplealpahando
    \

Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by LoL_PH_Admin View Post

The 2017 ranked season has started!

Ranked Queues

This year, climb the ladder in your choice of two competitive ranked queues on Summoner?s Rift: Solo/Duo and Flex. With independent ratings and different skills to master, climb to your peak in both queues to earn additional end-of-season rewards!

With the introduction of Ranked Flex Twisted Treeline, queue up solo or as a group and carve your legacy in the altars of the Shadow Isles.

Placements

While the preseason was shorter this year than ever before, your 2017 ranked adventure will begin with a fresh set of ten placement matches in both Solo/Duo and Flex. Your preseason ratings influence where you?ll land, but most of you should expect to start your climb lower than where you finished last season.

Champion Mastery Chest

The start of a new season means a new chance to earn loot. Hit S- or higher on a champ, or queue with someone who does, to unlock a Hextech Chest. As in previous seasons, you can earn one chest per champ until the next reset.