Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by tenefer1982 View Post
    beware guys! legacy client and beta cannot co exist! if you have a legacy client do not DL the beta client because it will ruin both. the beta client does not synergize or merges files properly to sync as one. files from the legacy are transferred to the beta client but if you open the file the lolgame data isnt there! you cant even find it in any folder. i havent played the game for like 2 days because of this problem. the beta client cannot connect log on to the game and the legacy client cannot be played because of the existing problem of windows mode 1 if you know what i mean. as of now the game is broken! the only solution is uninstall beta and run old school legacy just to play. this roll out of beta was not carefully thought out now many players are suffering. the problem with ultera is still persisting too. the legacy client is much better than the new one. the beta is only superficially good but internally it is broken and should not have been released prematurely without testing. it is one big fail of a client.
    for the record it does not update faster than legacy client, it is the other way around. legacy update just takes minutes beta client takes hours. do not be fooled and it makes your pc lag more! its a frigging lie!

So yung legacy yung luma diba ?

Wala nang forgot password? :/

Red face

ahahhahahahahahahaha

Gud am.. mga bossing experience nyo ba yung FPS bumababa?? nang yari lng yan sa new Update ngayon.. ty

Remove the new update in the garena its sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Please return it in OLD patch!!!!!! new patch in GARENA create a BIG FPS DROP! its SuCKs!!!! THAT stupid update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADMIN!!!!!!!!! FIx your Stupid update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... better to return to old version

please help, i cant access my acct after updating my client, it says that im banned, i did not TT anyone and played my role properly, im not doing any illegal transactions or using 3rd party softwares, why is it im banned for no reason? please help,