Downloaded New Garena + and now I can't find the League of Legends directory. Help?

well, 2hiit.

Can anyone help me with this? I've downloaded the New Garena+ but when I "Open File Location", the League of Legends folder isn't listed there.

I've already installed the manual patch, but can't seem to locate where the directory of the League of Legends is.

Is it in another folder where it is seperated from the New Garena+ folder or is it inside and it is just hidden, I really can't tell.

Anyways, I hope that an admin/mod will immediately respond to this, as I desperately need to update to 6.20. Thaaaaanks.

Set the path to:
    GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH

Find the directory of GarenaLoLPH and navigate to LoLPH folder. That should do it.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar
    Sir, paki-screenshot po 'yung mga folder na 'to (at kung saang disk/directory niyo nilagay):
    • Garena+
    • GarenaLoLPH
    • GarenaLoLPH\GameData\Apps\LoLPH
    Salamat! c;

senninz.rikudou is on a distinguished road senninz.rikudou's Avatar
    Have you uninstalled your old garena before installing the new garena?

ako din same problem. d ko makita ung directory ng lol. downloaded ko sya from new garena.

sir sundan mo n lang tohttps://www.facebook.com/johnspagmam...7902334514623/

pm mo ko sa fb kpag di paren makita. johnspagmamahal search mo
    Last edited by CocoJamUWant; 12-02-2017 at 04:45 PM.