Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    TheNinjas is a glorious beacon of light TheNinjas is a glorious beacon of light TheNinjas is a glorious beacon of light TheNinjas is a glorious beacon of light TheNinjas is a glorious beacon of light TheNinjas's Avatar

Post [TNR] The Ninja's Return Clan Enlistment

You may also post your application @ our TNR Forums found Here.
    TNR became 4th (LoL PH) and 5th (LoL worldwide) in Garena Clans.

X-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X

X-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X
    Ninjas have once again returned to the field of justice.

T N R - The Ninja's Return

BEFORE JOINING THE LEAGUE OF NINJAS

(Click the images below)

X----Visit our Clan Lounge----X

X
    ----Visit our Garena Clan Page----X

**NOTE:
    (You have to log-in first in Garena to view it)

X----Visit our Facebook Page----X

X----Visit our TNR Forums----X

Clan Tag:TNR.
    ex:TNR.Ninja

Our mottos:
    "No Ninja gets left behind."

"We may not be the strongest clan yet, but we will strive and will work hard for it."

The Ninja's Return Ranking System

1) Supreme Commander- TNR.Ninja (Clan Master)
    2) Regimental Commander -
    TNR.Shadow (Co-Clan Master)

We will be the one who will take care of the clan. Monitor and help each division, decide future clan events, enforce rules and etc!

3) Commanders of each division:

-Kumogakure Commander (AP Mid Captain): TNR.Ilyanne (UID: 76899441)
    -Iwagakure Commander (ADR Bot Captain): TNR.ShakeDrizzle (UID: 74555623)
    -Konohagakure Commander (Solo Top Captain): TNR.Astral (UID: 63318594)
    -Sunagakure Commander (Jungle Captain): TNR.Vhawk (UID: 6710989)
    -Kirigakure Commander (Support/Tank Captain): TNR.Shinbok (UID: 1479954)

These commanders shall help you Shinobis to further enhance your skills ingame!

4) Co-Captains:

Kumogakure Co-Captain: TBA
    Iwagakure Co-Captain: TBA
    Konohagakure Co-Captain: TBA
    Sunagakure Co-Captain: TBA
    Kirigakure Co-Captain: TBA

These co-captains shall be in charge if the Commanders are not available.

5) Divisions:

Kumogakure Shinobis - AP Mid Shinobi
    Iwagakure Shinobis - ADR Bot Shinobi
    Konohagakure Shinobis - Solo Top Shinobi
    Sunagakure Shinobis - Jungle Shinobi
    Kirigakure Shinobis - Support/Tank Shinobi

When you'll pass our screening, pick your desired division to be trained by our finest TNR Commanders!
    Step 1) Meet the requirements:
    • Active Player (In checking-in and clan conversations).
    • Reached at-least level 30.
    • Have at-least 2 complete set of rune pages.
    • Have a good set of mastery pages.
    • Responsible to his/her account (Especially to those who uses their accounts in Net-shops)
    • Respectful One (Does not TRASHTTALK, BASH, whine, destroy, humiliate, blame his/her fellow co-members )
    • Knows how to LISTEN and COMMUNICATE ingame and out
    • Understands the TNR CODE.
    **NOTE:

You may still apply even if you do not meet the minimum requirements but in a stricter screening
    Step 2)
    • Add the clan leader in garena, TheNinjas (ID: 37392157) with a message "Applying for TNR."
    • Screening will be posted @ the group. Be patient and be active. We will announce in the group if we are available for screening.Good Luck future academy students and Have fun!
    Step 3) Fill up the form: TNR Screening

Aspiring Ninjas have 2 paths to choose from:

Path 1: A 5v5 TNR Scrim-match (You and the rest of TNR Members battling for prestige and honor!)
    Path 2: A Normal/Ranked game with the TNR Kages and/or its members.

X
    --------Copy and paste the form below as a quick reply to this thread--------X
    X--------(Applicants who will not follow this format will be DENIED)--------X

Form:

1) Garena User ID:

2) Garena User Name:
    3) Summoner Name (IGN):
    4) Level (In LoL):
    5) Roles (What role/s did you master? Jungler/Solo-top/ AP Mid/ADR/Support):
    6) Why u like to join?:
    7) What path do you choose?
    8) Are you from other clans?

>If yes, are you applying for a dual clan membership? Or your previous clan is inactive, disbanded, etc?
    9) Gender (M/F):
    10) Real Name:
    12) Age:
    13) Facebook LINK (If any):
    14) Twitter (If any
    14) Ranked Stats:

Example: (Staged Form)

1) Garena User ID: 37392157
    2) Garena User Name: TheNinjas
    3) Summoner Name (IGN): TheSamuraiNinja
    4) Level (In LoL): 30
    5) Roles (What role/s did you master? Jungler/Solo-top/ AP Mid/ADR/Support): ALL
    6) Why u like to join?: Ninjas will rise to the occasion to conquer all trials and emerge victorious.
    7) What path do you choose? Path 1
    8) Are you from other clans? Yes

>If yes, are you applying for a dual clan membership? Or your previous clan is inactive, disbanded, etc?
    >My previous clan NINJAS got disbanded.
    9) Gender (M/F): Male
    10) Real Name: Kyle Batario
    12) Age: 22
    13) Facebook LINK (If any): www.facebook.com/sameple2x1244v1
    14) Twitter (If any): www.twitter.com/sameple2x1244v1
    14) Ranked Stats: Challenger Division I

Criteria
    :

-Your Will (Perseverance, Courage (Teamwork, Tranquility, Solidarity)
    -Attitude
    -Performance (Kills/Deaths/Assists)

**NOTE:
    The screening MAY take 2 games or more and we will use our point system based on the criteria.

Examiners:
    These are the ONLY members of TNR that can screen you. Beware of posers.

-TNR.Ninja
    -TNR.Bash
    -TNR.Edje
    -TNR.Astral
    -TNR.ShakeDrizzle
    -TNR.Shadow

This is not just a simple test.
    Expect the unexpected.

Step 4) Once you've been accepted, you will be ranked as "Shinobi". Here are the next steps in becoming the greatest ninja!
    • Read our TNR CODE.
    • Read our FAQs.
    • Proceed to choose your MOST PREFERRED and MASTERED division by posting @ this thread. You will be trained by the Commanders and/or co-captains.
    ACCEPTING ASPIRING NINJAS

Post your forms now!
    Last edited by TheNinjas; 08-01-2013 at 06:22 PM.
    "Legends never die."

TheNinjas is a glorious beacon of light TheNinjas is a glorious beacon of light TheNinjas is a glorious beacon of light TheNinjas is a glorious beacon of light TheNinjas is a glorious beacon of light TheNinjas's Avatar
    NOTE:

Aspiring Shinobis, please proceed to page 32 for the updated enlistment instructions by Th(a)Ninjas. We will update the first page soon.
    Last edited by TheNinjas; 06-09-2014 at 09:57 PM.
    "Legends never die."

TSUNAMIimba will become famous soon enough TSUNAMIimba's Avatar
    Garena Name: TSUNAMIimba
    Summoner Name (IGN): Nx VannHellsing

Level (In LoL): 30

Main Champs: Zed Draven Syndra Shen
    Main Roles: AD/AP Mid, ADR
    Why u like to join?: I want to be a ninja
    What path do you choose? Path 2

Garena Name: ryuki_23
    Summoner Name (IGN):
    RvS_iNNo
    Level (In LoL):
    Main Champs:
    warwick, shen and morde
    Main Roles:
    jungler and tank
    Why u like to join?:
    i want to become a ninja.
    What path do you choose? path 2
    Last edited by ryuki_23; 12-03-2012 at 12:54 PM.

Thanks for the replies future Ninjas!

Good Evening

Last edited by TheNinjas; 12-16-2012 at 08:33 PM.
    "Legends never die."

agnt.phnx
    Shinabukocako
    Leblanc and Garen
    To become a Ninja
    path 2

Bumping thread
    "Legends never die."

Garena Name: Avengerbash
    Summoner Name: Avengerbash
    Level(LoL): Level 30
    Main Champs: Master Yi, Vayne, Diana, Olaf
    Main Roles: AD/ADR
    Why you like to join?: Because I know that there's many good players here and its very exciting to play with them.
    What path do you choose?: Path 2

^Thanks Avengerbash
    "Legends never die."

Garena Name: Animaxtian789
    Summoner Name (IGN): animax
    Level (In LoL): 30

Main Champs: draven, darius, amumu, fizz, poppy, veigar, shen
    Main Roles: offtank, tank, ap carry, adr
    Why u like to join?: I want a cool clan!
    What path do you choose?: path 1

<u><strong><span style="color:#fff0f5;"><font size="5" style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'arial black'; background-color: rgb(8, 49, 77);"><font size="3">Garena Name: Animaxtian789</font></font><br style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'arial black'; background-color: rgb(8, 49, 77);"><font size="5" style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'arial black'; background-color: rgb(8, 49, 77);"><font size="3">Summoner Name (IGN): animax<br>Level (In LoL): 30</font></font><font style="font-family: 'arial black'; background-color: rgb(8, 49, 77);"><font size="3"><br>Main Champs: draven, darius, amumu, fizz, poppy, veigar, shen<br>Main Roles: offtank, tank, ap carry, adr<br>Why u like to join?: I want a cool clan!<br><font size="3">What&nbsp;<font size="3">path do you choose?: path 1</font></font></font></font></span></strong></u>

Garena Name: Animaxtian789
    Summoner Name: animax
    Level(LoL): Level 30
    Main Champs: darius, draven, fizz, poppy, veigar, shen, amumu
    Main Roles: offtank, tank, ap carry, adr
    Why you like to join?: I want a friendly but fun clan
    What path do you choose?: Path 1

sorry for the multiple post-_-the internet is acting weird

Garena Name: No_Mercy112
    Summoner Name: Ragnarok123
    Level(LOL): LVL 30
    Main Champs: Leblanc, Vayne, Fizz, Ezreal, Akali , Veigar
    Main Roles: AP/ADR
    Why you like to join?: I wanted to join a cool and strong clan !
    What path do you choose?: path 2

^Thanks for the replies!

animax and Ragnarok123, please add me in Garena,
    TheNinjas. I can't find your Garena IDs. Thanks.

Last edited by TheNinjas; 12-16-2012 at 08:32 PM.
    "Legends never die."

While waiting the league of legends font and to appear black screen the black screen wont let appear and i just receive this error message -> Your graphics card or driver does not support shader model 2.0 Please make sure your video card supports shader model 2.0 and that it is using drivers from the manufacture please help me to fix this tnx )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1on1 nalnag tayo sino clan master ng tnr? Paki plag nalng sa akin pde ??? Paki lagay nalng name or code name ng pinakamlaks sa tnr : ) sb clan nga pla ako ...!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Meow Youlena has much to be proud of Youlena has much to be proud of Youlena has much to be proud of Youlena has much to be proud of Youlena has much to be proud of Youlena has much to be proud of Youlena has much to be proud of Youlena has much to be proud of Youlena has much to be proud of Youlena has much to be proud of Youlena's Avatar
    so when I wont find you on the field of justice?

BTW, nice name for a clan

d ka nman ninjaclan wag kang makisabat -_- wag kang tanga ah.? theninjas apply po sna ako kung matatalo me 1on1 ng Founder ng The ninjas return : ))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

psali po clan Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im lvl 1 garena user twinkletwinkle password stonefu123
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

psali po clan Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; im lvl 1 garena user twinkletwinkle password stonefu123
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by khristian0223 View Post
    While waiting the league of legends font and to appear black screen the black screen wont let appear and i just receive this error message -> Your graphics card or driver does not support shader model 2.0 Please make sure your video card supports shader model 2.0 and that it is using drivers from the manufacture please help me to fix this tnx )
    You would like to post your problem at this link, http://forum.lol.garena.ph/forumdisp...gs-amp-Crashes

1on1 nalnag tayo sino clan master ng tnr? Paki plag nalng sa akin pde ??? Paki lagay nalng name or code name ng pinakamlaks sa tnr : ) sb clan nga pla ako ...!
    I am the Clan Master, though this page is strictly for aspiring ninjas only. However if you like to have a battle with us, request it in our lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Youlena View Post
    so when I wont find you on the field of justice?

BTW, nice name for a clan
    Haha, Why thank you
    "Legends never die."

theninjas reply nman po dyan pleasee beginner lng po ako sa lol can i invite you to 1on1 and if you defeat me edi msaya pero pag natalo kita ano gagawin mo ? disband mo clan mo pde?? )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nag sasatsat ka pa sa clan group mo laro nalng tau : )) lets try your skills if you have that jowks :P just add me or i will add you what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

psali po clan Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; im lvl 1 garena user twinkletwinkle password stonefu123
    theninjas reply nman po dyan pleasee beginner lng po ako sa lol can i invite you to 1on1 and if you defeat me edi msaya pero pag natalo kita ano gagawin mo ? disband mo clan mo pde?? )
    1) Apply properly
    2) Ninjas have GOOD ATTITUDE
    3) I won't waste my time, but my Ninjas may have fun playing with you So feel free to pm any ninja you found in our lounge
    4) Posting dat fraud user and pass is extremely dishonorable. So you know the consequences
    "Legends never die."