torrent download for current client

can someone give me a torrent for current client and also manual patch?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar
    Hello! I know it may be late to ask, but still, has this problem been resolved already?
    We look forward to your update, thank you and good day! c;

Post I need to download the latest client. but

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_016a View Post
    can someone give me a torrent for current client and also manual patch?
    My internet is quite slow to download 7.24 1gb patch. i want to use torrent to be able to pause the patching progress because when i close garena v2.0 my download progress restarts. please enable patching in torrent or make it pausable

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Forum Moderator MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank is a name known to all MOD_Blitzcrank's Avatar
    Hello! You have replied on a thread that is already considered outdated or dead; it is no longer eligible for further posts. If you are encountering the same issue or seeking help regarding a concern, then freely create a new thread (by selecting a section at Piltover Customs, go to the respective Sub-Forum and click "New Thread* on top left of the screen) and we'll be more than glad to assist you.
    This thread is closed to avoid further necro-posting.