Conversion of shells into riot points??
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Conversion of shells into riot points??

I got two questions:
    1. I just loaded my account with shells but i don't know how to covert them into riots??
    2. Is it currently possible to buy skins and other items with them??

At this time, you cannot purchase skins or champions with garena shells. Yet!

Once LoL goes commercial you will be able to purchase them.

So watch out for further announcements.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Can I convert garena shells to IP points??

Quote Originally Posted by lliampakto View Post
    Can I convert garena shells to IP points??
    IP cannot be bought with Garena Shells.

IP can only be obtain by playing and finishing matches.

Try playing custom games (tutorial mode) and solo que to increase your ip gain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GM how can i get pre paid card is it in load central
    PLAY NICE

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimatejethro View Post
    GM how can i get pre paid card is it in load central
    Good afternoon.

To find a retailer for Garena Pre-Paid cards, please go to http://retailers.garena.ph/

Thanks.

Hi

so whats the use of having GG shells here in LOL, cuz I also load GG shells earlier

Composer autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by franzseth View Post
    Hi

so whats the use of having GG shells here in LOL, cuz I also load GG shells earlier
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Verlock View Post
    At this time, you cannot purchase skins or champions with garena shells. Yet!

Once LoL goes commercial you will be able to purchase them.

So watch out for further announcements.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Good Morning.

Actually, it is really up to you, if you'll wait for our Commercial Launch for LoL to convert it to RP, or you will use it on our other Garena Games.

Thanks.

Exclamation how to convert my shells into riot points!

good day i have my shells but i can't convert them into riot points please help me. thank you very much.

I have the same prob. (((( i cant convert my garena shells to riot points.

Composer autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness's Avatar
    Hi, kindly follow the instructions here how to convert GS to RP : How to convert Garena Shells into RP.

If you guys are having problems converting GS to RP with a error saying "Sorry you cannot purchase RP as you do not have a in-game character yet" please try to level up your account once and try again, GM's are currently investigating what is causing this error.

Thanks

13.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Wordsmith 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jema.Jntan View Post
    I have the same prob. (((( i cant convert my garena shells to riot points.

hi there,

try to refer to this link about your problem
    It's fortified with what the world wants. What the world deserves....

hello i just purchase a garena shells...but i dont know how to use it in League of Legends. i just follow the instruction at the back of the card ..please help me.. thank you

Garena Shells Problem..Please Help Me!!!

hello i just purchase a garena shells...but i dont know how to use it in League of Legends. i just follow the instruction at the back of the card ..please help me.. thank you

Observer newscsian is on a distinguished road
    How to convert garena shells To League of Legends?Pls teach me how to convert it

17.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Garena Staff GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii's Avatar
    Hai newscsian,

To convert your Garena Shells to LoL RP, kindly follow the steps provided here: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...Shells-into-RP.

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

Hello,GM how much riot points will i get if I convert 20 shells?

19.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Wordsmith 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jarlks View Post
    Hello,GM how much riot points will i get if I convert 20 shells?

20 riot points.....

Observer roberting01 is on a distinguished road
    hello GM :v

Sa converting shells to riot points parati ako nahinto sa STEP 4 every time na input ko username and password ng Garena account ko hindi lumalabas ang page ng riot point conversion. Paulit-ulit hinihingi sakin username and password ko non-stop. ask lang po about this matter

21.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by roberting01 View Post
    hello GM :v

Sa converting shells to riot points parati ako nahinto sa STEP 4 every time na input ko username and password ng Garena account ko hindi lumalabas ang page ng riot point conversion. Paulit-ulit hinihingi sakin username and password ko non-stop. ask lang po about this matter

hi, if you are pressing Enter key in logging in, it will return to login page......

it has a note there that you need to press the login button [using your mouse/cursor] to login

err it is not a bug [pressing the enter key]. it was design that way for the people should read and follow the note [and to verify that you know how to read.... thats how they explained it to me so dont quarrel me ok? :P]

Observer yamato223 is on a distinguished road

Select friend to add Game Friend

How to convert 10 rp

23.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Garena Staff GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii's Avatar
    Hai yamato223,

To convert your Garena Shells to LoL RP, kindly follow the steps provided here:
    http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?7162-How-to-convert-Garena-Shells-into-RP

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

paano maging rp ung sehlls ?...

25.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by giboy221 View Post
    paano maging rp ung sehlls ?...

aun po ung instructions sa taas mo po

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast