LoL Replay Guide
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LoL Replay Guide

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Game Master GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric's Avatar

LoL Replay Guide

Greetings Summoners,

Since League of Legends does not have a built-in replay system at the moment, we use a third-party program called "LoL Replay" to do just that. Here's a simple guide on how to use LoL Replay.

• First of all, download LoL Replay from its official website:
    • After downloading, install LoL Replay. This software requires .NET Framework and DirectX. You may download the programs from the links given in the LoL Replay website above.
    • After installation, LoL Replay will be available in your System Tray. Double click on the LoL Replay icon here or from your desktop.

• To set-up your LoL Replay, click on the Options button (see number 1). Browse to your League of Legends directory by clicking the browse button (see number 2).

• You may also change your Replay Directory from the Options menu. After making the changes, click on OK.
    • You're all set! Everytime you play a game, may it be a Custom game or Normal game, LoL Replay will automatically record your game.
    You may share your replay files by getting them from your Replay Directory. You may also rename these files. Replay files have the file extension ".lrf".

To playback replay files shared by friends, simply copy their .lrf files to your Replay Directory.
    After copying, open your LoL Replay and select your friend's replay file. After selecting, press Play.

Alternatively, you may just double-click on the .lrf files to launch the game's replay. This is assuming you've set-up your game client path correctly.

That's it guys! Thank yous go to leaguereplays.com for making such a wonderful tool!

Hope this guide proves helpful to everyone!

FAKEViFAKE

Last edited by CrossLegacy; 03-01-2013 at 11:20 AM.

She loved me at my worst. You had me at my best, yet you chose to break my heart...
    GM Elric on Facebook | League of Legends

Writer EekeiKun will become famous soon enough EekeiKun will become famous soon enough EekeiKun's Avatar
    Gj thanks a lot!
    Tired of obeying your parents?
    - Imagine an orphan longing for love.

Tired of going to school?
    - Imagine the children working at early age.

Tired of living life?
    - Imagine a patient struggling to add another day in his life.

Let's learn to appreciate what we have and be contented. :]

Life is short , so dont waste it !

[SIGPIC]http://forum.lol.garena.ph/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4724&dateline=1304506 787[/SIGPIC]

-LGN Eekei Kun
    *INACTIVE

Writer lheycoeh has a reputation beyond repute lheycoeh has a reputation beyond repute lheycoeh has a reputation beyond repute lheycoeh has a reputation beyond repute lheycoeh has a reputation beyond repute lheycoeh has a reputation beyond repute lheycoeh has a reputation beyond repute lheycoeh has a reputation beyond repute lheycoeh has a reputation beyond repute lheycoeh has a reputation beyond repute lheycoeh has a reputation beyond repute lheycoeh's Avatar
    GM Elric,do we still need the LOL PH client in order to watch replays?
    i mean will I be able to watch it even without the game?
    coz my pc specs are low so i didn't install LOL at my crib.
    Last edited by lheycoeh; 04-06-2011 at 06:20 PM.
    " Credits to Tekky for the sig... :3"
    IGN:Dat Fibonacci

Untitledaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Sir? i cant play the video , it says Unable to find League of Legends.exe in the LOLReplayFolder...
    >.<Mga Sir help po.. thank u!
    -RQ Buzter22

Contributor novicez is on a distinguished road novicez's Avatar
    ^^ Try reinstalling LOL Replay, this time put the directory on your desktop. Then manually locate the lol.exe (Defualt location: C:\Program Files\Garena Messenger\Apps\lolph )

hope this helps.
    "Until men united wield a hallowed sabre. In final reckoning, the beast is slain."

Author Lunetia is just really nice Lunetia is just really nice Lunetia is just really nice Lunetia is just really nice Lunetia's Avatar
    oh got this a while back, quite nice really and the replays aint even huge. Records both my games here in PH and NA O:

I Just randomly go in the forums and reply from time to time o_o

Quote Originally Posted by jejebuzter22 View Post
    Attachment 602

Sir? i cant play the video , it says Unable to find League of Legends.exe in the LOLReplayFolder...
    -RQ Buzter22

same problem w/ him, please help us . na re-install ko na yung game at nilagay ko na ang directory sa desktop pero wala pa rin . same error is occuring pa rin ! help, i want to watch the replays !

Quote Originally Posted by jejebuzter22 View Post
    Attachment 602

-RQ Buzter22
    It seems you have set your LOLReplay to look for your League of Legends.exe INSIDE your LOLReplay folder, of course it won't find anything there. Default location of the League of Legends.exe is at C:\Program Files\Garena Messenger\Apps\lolph\game
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/eyec0re
    (inactive/dead/playing NA)

Quote Originally Posted by matthewerickson View Post
    It seems you have set your LOLReplay to look for your League of Legends.exe INSIDE your LOLReplay folder, of course it won't find anything there. Default location of the League of Legends.exe is at C:\Program Files\Garena Messenger\Apps\lolph\game
    Quote Originally Posted by novicez View Post
    ^^ Try reinstalling LOL Replay, this time put the directory on your desktop. Then manually locate the lol.exe (Defualt location: C:\Program Files\Garena Messenger\Apps\lolph )

hope this helps.
    that's what i did.. i'm just saying that why is the LoLreplay is finding that Lol.exe in the Lolreplay folder but i manually located it to the garena messenger/apps/lolph/game(or without game) ..
    Ok i'll try to reinstall my LoLreplay ^_^

Scribe teokun is an unknown quantity at this point
    ganu kalaki ung isang file ng replay??

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast