PROBLEM: Password is not correct, please try it later or contact with game master
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

PROBLEM: Password is not correct, please try it later or contact with game master

I just recently changed my password for routinely security purposes. Password changes were successful and I was able to log-in in my Garena account. However, when I started launching LoL particularly clicking "Start League of Legends", a problem occurred stating that " Password is not correct, please try it later or contact with game master". Kindly help me with this matter. Cheers! I love this game!

Sincerely yours,
    WhiteBuffalo (Louie)
    LoL Gamer

.... I thought i were the only one facing this problem T_T please help me gm my garena id 1776698

Hello GMs,

Also experiencing same problem.. Already e-mail account@garena.com and sent screenshot error.

Hoping for an immediate response.

Thanks!

Can't start LoL but successfully logged in Garena

I changed my password in Garena but I can't start my LoL. It keep on saying... 'Your password is not correct, please try it later or contact a game master'. GM help me!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Garena Staff GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii's Avatar
    Hello,

For those who are encountering this error, kindly contact our Customer Support by sending an email to account@garena.com and request for a manual reset of password.

Manual reset means they will be the one to reset your password, not you.

You may also just wait for an hour or so for the system to refresh to recognize your new password.

Check for their response on your email account and follow the instructions.

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Chii View Post
    Hello,

For those who are encountering this error, kindly contact our Customer Support by sending an email to account@garena.com and request for a manual reset of password.

Manual reset means they will be the one to reset your password, not you.

You may also just wait for an hour or so for the system to refresh to recognize your new password.

Check for their response on your email account and follow the instructions.
    already sent a msg to the given email ad.. hope theres a response thanks and God bless to all the staffs...

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Garena Staff GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii's Avatar
    Hai,

If ever the manual reset still doesn't work, just change back to your old password.

Just change your password some other time and we'll investigate this case first.

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

2 hours and running.. same error

support group has not replied yet

unable to revert to old password, old password is not being accepted by the system

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Is there any error message when you try to change to your old password?

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

GM CHII PLEASE HELP I CANT CHANGE MY NEWPASSWORD BACK TO THE OLD ONE BECAUSE IT SAYS "WEAK" password HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD KINDLY HELP ME