Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GarenaMessenger.exe - Bad Image

OK guys I have problem here. The thing is that after I updated my garena messenger on april 4,2011 an error occurred. The reason after I updated garena I don't see the Icon of LoL. You see the Icons there on garena the Gokart, Dota RPG, Hon and the last is LoL. The problem is I don't have LOL there. Ok thats the first problem. The 2nd one is I tried running the program by clicking the Icon on the desktop. The problem is that this happened.

GarenaMessenger.exe-Bad Image

C:\Program Files\plugins\LoLPHPlugin.dll is either not designed to run Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

after I close that this also came:

GarenaMessenger.exe-Bad Image

C:\Program Files\Garena messenger\plugins\PluginM3GoTW.dll is either not designed to run Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

Just to be clear before I updated garena I was playing LoL( as tryndamere and was kicking asses too bad 2 of my teammates was afk, I forgot their names now was a good time to report them.) got DC on 11:48, trying to log in and get back in the game when garena required an update on 11:51. After the patch all the problems happened. I don't want to make any moves right now. I am waiting for an official solution on the problem. To those who can help me please lend me your knowledge. Oh and GM please remove my penalty on this please. I don't want to get a ban because of my DC. Thanks

Oh yea and a follow up on my report on the error. Now that I start the garena messenger the GarenaMessenger.exe-Bad Image specifically the 2 of them pops up then I press ok then garena starts and I still dont see the LoL there. Hope this adds more info.

Contributor Garhf has a spectacular aura about Garhf has a spectacular aura about Garhf's Avatar
    Try to reinstall garena messenger to the same folder. hindi ata naupdate yung ibang LoL files since in-use siya nung nag u-update ka
    New Outstanding Players EXTREME a.k.a. TEAM PYRAMID GO
    NO Pushing Ever

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Thank you for bringing up this concern to our attention.

We'll check on this asap. For now, please try to reinstall your Garena Messenger.

Regards.

Exclamation

NEED HELP HERE GM's..

i'm also having this problem right now, can someone help me how to solve this problem..

can anyone plzzzzzz..help me regarding about this problem..

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Wordsmith randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme's Avatar
    As what Sir Arch posted, try reinstalling your Garena Messenger.

===============The Legendary Noxian Mover===============

i already did that but same result..
    Last edited by xyrel03; 04-06-2011 at 09:02 AM.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Keyboard Masher gorgonz3 will become famous soon enough gorgonz3's Avatar
    Did you redownload too? It might be that the one you downloaded was corrupted

Some men just want to see the world burn...im one of those men! bwahahah
    I AM JUUKEN!

same paps..same error..
    but im currently downloading the manual patch, hope that will help..