Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Using Cellphone load to purchase garena shells

is it possible po ba?
    if yes, pwede po ba pahingi ng instructions on how to do it?
    thank you in advance

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Garena Staff GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii's Avatar
    Hello,

For proper assistance regarding your concern, kindly contact our Customer Support by logging in to this page.

Thank you.

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

Already contacted customer support but they said that I can do it through LoadCentral. The problem now is, I don't know how

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Garena Staff GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii's Avatar
    Hmm, you can find a shop or cafe who has Load Central. Then tell them you're purchasing Garena Shells. They will then give you the Card Number and Password in a piece of paper for you to top up at the Garena website.

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

Thank you for the answer GM_Chii, but can I buy load central garena shells with cellphone load(globe load)?

Contributor bakitmydog will become famous soon enough bakitmydog's Avatar
    pwd yan , sakin pwd pre !

Wordsmith monkgres is just really nice monkgres is just really nice monkgres is just really nice monkgres is just really nice monkgres is just really nice monkgres's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by norwyn View Post
    Thank you for the answer GM_Chii, but can I buy load central garena shells with cellphone load(globe load)?
    di ka po pedeng makabili ng g.shell gamet ang load pero pwede ka pong mag karoon ng sariling account sa loadcentral min of 1k lang talo2x na check mo nalang po sa site nila kung pano
    meron ka ng pangload sa lol meron ka pang pang load sa cp mo
    Last edited by monkgres; 09-21-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by monkgres View Post
    di ka po pedeng makabili ng g.shell gamet ang load pero pwede ka pong mag karoon ng sariling account sa loadcentral min of 1k lang talo2x na check mo nalang po sa site nila kung pano
    meron ka ng pangload sa lol meron ka pang pang load sa cp mo
    oh okay thanks po

Cuneiform arrows104 is a jewel in the rough arrows104 is a jewel in the rough arrows104 is a jewel in the rough
    GM Chi.. Can i use my metrobank online to purchase egame cards? or my postpaid lines of globe and smart?
    Last edited by arrows104; 09-23-2012 at 12:20 AM.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by arrows104 View Post
    GM Chi.. Can i use my metrobank online to purchase egame cards? or my postpaid lines of globe and smart?
    For Metrobank, you could top up via Offgamers. You have 3 options, 300/500/1000 Shells only. Then "Buy Code" > Confirm Order > for the Payment Method, choose Credit/Debit Card then "MasterCard" > Secure Checkout.

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=