Torrent download for LoL PH
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Torrent download for LoL PH

GMs lagay nmn po kau ng torrent based download for the client kse pag normal download minsan nag crash eh salamat na lang po in advance

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Composer autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness's Avatar
    Hi, unfortunately torrent link is currently outdated. Try to use IDM(Internet download manager) or FlashGet if you're having problems downloading the installer. Just make sure you don't always pause and resume your donwload cause it might corrupt the file.

Scribe blad_brader will become famous soon enough blad_brader will become famous soon enough
    I can create one and share my lol folder but my upload speed is only .7 Mbps.
    I don't know why it's hard or it takes a along time for the LOL team to create a torrent... It won't take them 3 min of their time..
    Last edited by blad_brader; 09-19-2012 at 02:19 PM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Composer autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness is just really nice autumnsadness's Avatar
    Actually I've uploaded the whole(latest) LoL folder already located here: Drop Box link approx. 3.7GB.
    Click on Download -> Download as zip.

Unhappy

Dear lol gms na download ko na po yung nasa dropbox almost 4 hours ko cya dinowload kaso yung iextract ko na folder empty daw

any updates on when will the installer be up and running again?

Wla Nman Pla eh ..... Hayzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by blad_brader View Post
    I can create one and share my lol folder but my upload speed is only .7 Mbps.
    I don't know why it's hard or it takes a along time for the LOL team to create a torrent... It won't take them 3 min of their time..
    haha! i agree. matagal nang sina-suggest to hanggang ngayon wala pa rin. marami pa naman sanang willing magseed.
    Last edited by moltreston; 03-11-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Contributor zarkeon19 will become famous soon enough zarkeon19 will become famous soon enough zarkeon19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANH.Rupz View Post
    Dear lol gms na download ko na po yung nasa dropbox almost 4 hours ko cya dinowload kaso yung iextract ko na folder empty daw
    anung RAR extractor gamit mo?
    if ayaw nya sa WinRAR,try mo sa 7-zip..

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Game Master GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric's Avatar

Staff Icon 2

Hi All,

I know how convenient it is to download LoL through torrent. However, our LoL PH Full Client downloader works almost similarly as a torrent. This is how the downloader works:
    • Download the LoL PH Downloader from here (file size: 2.5 MB).
    • Run the Downloader/Installer and browse to where you want to download the installer files.
    • Click "Start" to begin downloading the installer.
    • You can pause and resume your download from the downloader. Just make sure you've browsed to your PC's location where the previously downloaded files are located.
    • The downloader will check your previously downloaded files and resume accordingly.
    Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, feel free to post here.

Good day!

She loved me at my worst. You had me at my best, yet you chose to break my heart...
    GM Elric on Facebook | League of Legends

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast