Riven Skin Sale

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Riven Skin Sale

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Riven Skin Sale

Captain Teemo on Duty katsuki1002 has much to be proud of katsuki1002 has much to be proud of katsuki1002 has much to be proud of katsuki1002 has much to be proud of katsuki1002 has much to be proud of katsuki1002 has much to be proud of katsuki1002 has much to be proud of katsuki1002 has much to be proud of katsuki1002 has much to be proud of katsuki1002 has much to be proud of
    How about riven champ sale? hehe

Scribe C_M_Z is infamous around these parts C_M_Z is infamous around these parts C_M_Z is infamous around these parts
    Quote Originally Posted by katsuki1002 View Post
    How about riven champ sale? hehe
    Yeah, I was expecting this too.

Cuneiform Kurimpay is a jewel in the rough Kurimpay is a jewel in the rough Kurimpay is a jewel in the rough Kurimpay's Avatar
    how bout including Battle Bunny Riven next time? just a suggestion...

how bOUT BATTLE BUNNY? :d

Transcriptor Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette's Avatar
    Walang Battle Bunny..

Cuneiform zamoka has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    pag.irelease siguro ung BB riven dun pa ata sila mag.champ sale.. just like the previous champs..

dati kasi naging event yang battle bunny db? 12 wins ata in one day! d ko na naabutan un >< sana gawin ng available~

BUNNY RIVEN PLS.!!!!!!!!! I really really want to buy . . .dat BUNNY RIVEN!!!

Keyboard Masher sprtnz_Dage666 is a name known to all sprtnz_Dage666 is a name known to all sprtnz_Dage666 is a name known to all sprtnz_Dage666 is a name known to all sprtnz_Dage666 is a name known to all sprtnz_Dage666 is a name known to all
    It would make more sense to have a Riven Sale as well as her skins? I don't know, I find it more appealing than just a skin sale. (I mean really.)

Btw, what's with the avatar of the post above me? It looks... well... SPG O.o

~Dage

Transcriptor Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette has a reputation beyond repute Scocciaburette's Avatar
    they're feeding riven with their manly carrots

12.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Keyboard Masher GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao's Avatar
    XD Yes disturbing avatar indeed. Haha, Regarding Bunny Riven, still no announcement so better wait, like me for my smurf account teehee
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Miao View Post
    XD Yes disturbing avatar indeed. Haha, Regarding Bunny Riven, still no announcement so better wait, like me for my smurf account teehee
    Smurf? HAHA!

dat avatar...i`m gonna have nightmares for sure....

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Miao View Post
    hope its not 500rp

16.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Keyboard Masher GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao's Avatar
    Closing thread as event has ended and to avoid spamming
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]