I cannot process my e-mail account verification.No mail from security.garena.com.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I cannot process my e-mail account verification.No mail from security.garena.com.

I've been trying to verify my e-mail in garena so that I can lvl it up cause I'm stuck at lvl 10. But whenever I try to verify my e-mail on security.garena.com and wait for the e-mail from garena so that I can click the link that'll verify my account. There's no mail coming from garena security. I've been trying to resend and resend it from security.garena.com but there's still no mail coming. Please help cause i want to lvl my garena. And by the way i'm sure about the e-mail address that i've provide in the account verification but still it won't work.Thank you in advance.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Garena Staff GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii's Avatar
    Hello,

You may email account@garena.com and request to manually verify your account since you receive no email. ^^

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

I just tried it but it won't work. When I tried to e-mail them through customer support service it only say" sorry...your email address is not verified". I don't have other options. I think I can't mail them as long as I didn't verify my email address but the problem is that I cannot verify my email address because I can't receive any verification mail from garena. If i can't contact them through my account how would i do that?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Garena Staff GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii's Avatar
    Uhmm, nope. You will just email them directly from your email and just send it to account@garena.com. You don't need to log-in at the Garena website.

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

Thank you for the quick response. I'll just wait for the reply from account@garena.com.

Why my garena account is hard to verify it?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiiane View Post
    What do you mean by hard to verify?

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

I have the same problem, I can't verify also my account

Quote Originally Posted by Shiiane View Post
    I try to verify my account because it stuck at lvl 22. but i waiting for the email. there is no email i try to resend it many times but still there is no message.

i try many times of verifying my email address but nothing happens. . even i verify it through account@garena.com... i wont work.. . so my account stuck at lvl 32. pls help me!! thank you
    Last edited by togepi13; 07-24-2013 at 04:52 PM.

ahhhmm me too

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast