Failed to Merge [Patch 4.9 - 6/10/2014] - Page 59
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59
Results 1,451 to 1,462 of 1462
    Having this problem for days buti nakita ko solution. Thanks in advance.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1452
    Quote Originally Posted by greenarcher02 View Post
    Having this problem for days buti nakita ko solution. Thanks in advance.

Here you go, dear: Clicky!

~Dage

sir bat po ung sakin ganto? unable to replace po ung naka sulat

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas_Dage View Post

~Dage
    thx po d2

e2 nmn po mrn ppla characteranimations1.zip

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1455
    Quote Originally Posted by sanji50 View Post
    thx po d2

e2 nmn po mrn ppla characteranimations1.zip

It was quite a hefty file.

Also, if you encounter more than one failed to merge, it's best to reinstall the full client and delete any remnants of the past client.

~Dage

Failed to merge VObank_en_US.fsb when i patched 4.9

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1457
    Finger Lickin Good kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dizon089 View Post
    Failed to merge VObank_en_US.fsb when i patched 4.9
    Apparently I can't upload it for the file is too large. I suggest you copy from a friend who successfully patched the client or reinstall the game.

The file CharacterSkins.zip is the one that i need so can you provide me a download link to this file ?

Also,recommend me some good anime series. lol

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1459
    Finger Lickin Good kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken has a reputation beyond repute kfriedchicken's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nayswun_bada View Post
    The file CharacterSkins.zip is the one that i need so can you provide me a download link to this file ?

Also,recommend me some good anime series. lol
    Here you go buddy.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mqhuzg

As for an anime suggestion, try No Game No Life.

Please help! My patch stucks at 99 percent and it says '' unknown error, try later! ''. I try to download the manual patch but it also stucks when it is about to finish. Please help! Any help will be appreciated.
    Last edited by xcombat233; 06-24-2014 at 10:41 AM.

Help me pls

LOL_sfx_skarner.fsb

12.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1462
    You may want to visit this one.

http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...4.10-6-24-2014

Closing thread.

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59