Champs that needs a buff and Champs that needs to be nerfed - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Contributor akrisyin is a splendid one to behold akrisyin is a splendid one to behold akrisyin is a splendid one to behold akrisyin is a splendid one to behold akrisyin is a splendid one to behold akrisyin is a splendid one to behold akrisyin's Avatar
    irelia. nerf her. definitely irelia.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossLegacy View Post
    Bida mentality in PH, whoever gets the most kills is a 'hero'.

Composer princebon2x has a reputation beyond repute princebon2x has a reputation beyond repute princebon2x has a reputation beyond repute princebon2x has a reputation beyond repute princebon2x has a reputation beyond repute princebon2x has a reputation beyond repute princebon2x has a reputation beyond repute princebon2x has a reputation beyond repute princebon2x has a reputation beyond repute princebon2x has a reputation beyond repute princebon2x has a reputation beyond repute princebon2x's Avatar
    Please Buff LeBlanc!!!!!!!!

na nerf na kaya si irelia dont ya know?

Scribe jcep31 is a jewel in the rough jcep31 is a jewel in the rough jcep31 is a jewel in the rough jcep31 is a jewel in the rough jcep31's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by princebon2x View Post
    Please Buff LeBlanc!!!!!!!!
    magfizz ka na lng XD

Quote Originally Posted by joseaudiepgarci View Post
    riot just made ahri more usless i wanna complain about this why nerf ahri instead of jax,tryn and kat. And darius got releasd then nerfed already?
    Balance is what they did to her .

Well she is still OP late game .

Contributor akrisyin is a splendid one to behold akrisyin is a splendid one to behold akrisyin is a splendid one to behold akrisyin is a splendid one to behold akrisyin is a splendid one to behold akrisyin is a splendid one to behold akrisyin's Avatar
    !
    you don't get the running joke about irelia huh? irelia nerf puhreassu

Quote Originally Posted by CrossLegacy View Post
    Bida mentality in PH, whoever gets the most kills is a 'hero'.

Contributor kuranyuki is a splendid one to behold kuranyuki is a splendid one to behold kuranyuki is a splendid one to behold kuranyuki is a splendid one to behold kuranyuki is a splendid one to behold kuranyuki is a splendid one to behold kuranyuki is a splendid one to behold kuranyuki's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuranyuki View Post
    Personally I think the game's fine as is with the ratio of balance just play and enjoy, dying and losing is part of the game and with time you should improve your gameplay.

For example many people here are complaining about a carry being too OP or an AP being too tank or a tank being too soft, in a hypothetical situation where veigar goes one on one on darius ofc it's undoubted who is favored to win btw I said favored not a complete gurantee that darius will win like I said a scenario.
    And for all the Eve haters,

I know it's not much but still Eve is a mid game hero and obviously she cannot clash properly head on because of her defense flaw that's why it's a hit and run tactic for her especially you need to utilize your hunting and ganking abilities wisely (roam). If there's a buff needed for her they need to change her passive to something more suitable that's all and I just won that game by spamming r+qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq combo.

Scribe jcep31 is a jewel in the rough jcep31 is a jewel in the rough jcep31 is a jewel in the rough jcep31 is a jewel in the rough jcep31's Avatar

I know it's not much but still Eve is a mid game hero and obviously she cannot clash properly head on because of her defense flaw that's why it's a hit and run tactic for her especially you need to utilize your hunting and ganking abilities wisely (roam). If there's a buff needed for her they need to change her passive to something more suitable that's all and I just won that game by spamming r+qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq combo.
    its either you have good teammates or stupid enemies. Eve can't really carry a game since she is only good on hit and run tactics because she has no proper cc as an assassin and as soft as hell. IMO twitch is a lot better assassin than Eve.

Banned to Access WalaAkoPake has a spectacular aura about WalaAkoPake has a spectacular aura about WalaAkoPake has a spectacular aura about
    Evelynn is a great with burst damage but that's only with her ravage skill so far you'll need lich bane to make full use of her ap. but making her hybrid will give you that beneficial tankiness, much needed burst damage and all around basic attack damage. lol yi and me went 1v1 and i still win.

so far the only thing i could want to buff with her is the ap ratio of her q and innate pls.
    Last edited by WalaAkoPake; 06-18-2012 at 01:56 PM.

Banned to Access WalaAkoPake has a spectacular aura about WalaAkoPake has a spectacular aura about WalaAkoPake has a spectacular aura about
    Quote Originally Posted by jcep31 View Post
    its either you have good teammates or stupid enemies. Eve can't really carry a game since she is only good on hit and run tactics because she has no proper cc as an assassin and as soft as hell. IMO twitch is a lot better assassin than Eve.
    this is not all that true if u know how to use her.

Banned to Post whiteketchupogi is an unknown quantity at this point
    Definitely me gayboys, so suck my chinese nuts

show a rank game on 1500 elo then we'll talk

Eve needs no nerf or buff.She needs to get scrapped.
    Last edited by whiteketchupogi; 06-18-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteketchupogi View Post
    show a rank game on 1500 elo then we'll talk

Eve needs no nerf or buff.She needs to get scrapped.
    u no how play eve, b@st@rd!
    Last edited by WalaAkoPake; 06-18-2012 at 02:18 PM.

Banned to Post whiteketchupogi is an unknown quantity at this point
    Definitely me gayboys, so suck my chinese nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by WalaAkoPake View Post
    If I wanted to lose yeah I'll use eve.

buff evelyn!!!!!!! and plz nerf darius...even a supertanky darius can deal a freaking TONS OF DAMAGE!

Quote Originally Posted by WalaAkoPake View Post
    Mods should give u infractions for verbal and double post .

Writer Hardreigon is an unknown quantity at this point

I think she's an early game hero given that's where all the ganking starts and no one really gets oracles because of low funds or funds rather spent for equipment. Who ganks better than the stealth champs? You can still easily gank even when its your own allies overextending because you can get super close to the enemies and they wouldn't even know it. But stealth is easily countered by oracles and pink wards. Poor stats assigned to the stealth champs doesn't help either. Plus she's melee and super jell-o. I wish Riot would at least make her Hate Spikes ranged. Eve can't do sh!t in teamfights. I have a friend who invites me and his other friends. I hate it when someone goes Eve. During all those Eve matches, we'd win by kills and sometimes by push as well. But when it even reaches mid game, all hell breaks loose and its like 4+free kill vs 5. All those matches where we had Eve as an ally were losses.
    Last edited by Hardreigon; 06-20-2012 at 11:10 AM.

How to play Eve Guide :

Spoiler:
    Pick a different champion

Quote Originally Posted by khaiiization View Post
    ^
    That . Pwede yan .
    yep. yan pwede
    dko maintindihan ung passive, crit every 3 sec? ung first shot ng game ko lng nakita yan eh

Quote Originally Posted by jcep31 View Post
    How to play Eve Guide :

Spoiler:
    Pick a different champion
    And how to get out of ELO hell .

buff nasus., he isnt viable anymore.
    AT.Prime

hayz..nerf some AD items effect.lol.hehe

account02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past account02's Avatar
    riot just made ahri more usless i wanna complain about this why nerf ahri instead of jax,tryn and kat. And darius got releasd then nerfed already?
    Ahri is still strong, di mu lng alam gamitin

account02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past account02's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenn123 View Post
    buff nasus., he isnt viable anymore.
    Not viable? o.0 dafuq?

why tryn? he sucks so bad. ur making him worst?

Quote Originally Posted by ecnedac View Post
    With all the nerfs on Ahri and buffs on Swain

which i don't think is necessary, I think that riot is doing the buffs and nerfs on wrong champs

(the nerf on Darius, Kog and Graves are IMO reasonable)

So which champs do you think needs a buff or a complete remake

And which champs need a reasonable nerf

So top on the list I guess is Eve,

and please Karma doesn?t need a buff, you are just using her the wrong way
    why nerf ahri and buff swain? easy.. w/c champ used by most players?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast