forgot password + not verified email

forgot password + not verified email

GM's please help my friend .. he recently changed his account password but he forgot the new pass.
    and he also forgot the password of his email that he use and also the email is not verify ..
    i already send a mail in account@garena.com

his username is : Ms.kiss19
    IGN : Whimsy Wiz Whup
    Last edited by gymann; 04-24-2012 at 12:27 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Garena Staff GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii's Avatar
    Kindly wait for a response from our Customer Service Team and wait for their next instructions

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

sureness! tnx for a reply

GM's please help my friend .. he recently changed his account password but he forgot the new pass.
    and he also forgot the password of his email that he use and also the email is not verify ..

his username is : candy~rh0m
    IGN : IBP.WorldEdit

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Garena Staff GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chickennababoy View Post

his username is : candy~rh0m
    IGN : IBP.WorldEdit
    Please wait for Customer Support's response in your email account.

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

GM help me reset my password, i 4got my password since i change new password, plese help...
    username: A|c000000ffzura

if it possible email me : dara.kh.dara@gmail.com

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Please read this.

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

GM help me reset my password, i 4got my password since i change new password, plese help...
    username: francistorrato1

if it possible email me : jerso.torrato@yahoo.com

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Please contact our Customer Support at account@garena.com.

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

GM please help me how to get my friend account, because he 4got his new password.his username:corner2 IGN: KingTenaciousD
    Last edited by corner4; 04-22-2013 at 12:10 PM.

11.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by corner4 View Post
    GM please help me how to get my friend account, because he 4got his new password.his username:corner2 IGN: KingTenaciousD
    Warning: please refrain from necro-posting. It's against our forum rules.

And as for your concern, please read the comments above. Answer has already been given regarding this.

You may also refer to this thread:

http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...Account-Issues

Good day.

Closed.

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=