Page 3 of 129 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    may automated leaver banning system na ang lol NA with their recent patch.. so i think that should do it..

On December 14th, we launched our automated leaver banning system. The purpose of this system is to disuade players from leaving games. We do this first by giving a warning, and then banning in larger and larger increments when players leave games.

This system works a lot like a driver's license points system. Every time you leave, we consider you to be a bit more of a leaver. Eventually, we punish you. Conversely, not leaving a game for a long time, and just not leaving in general, both make us consider you in better standing.

Q: I just got disconnected from two games! Am I Going to get banned?
    A: Probably not. The system will nail you only for a pattern of doing this. Two leaves may be sufficient to give you an automated warning, but it is not likely to ban you in MOST situations.

Q: This sucks. I just leave when my teammates are newbs.
    A: Newbs hate it when people leave too.

Q: This sucks, my internet is terrible because [insert provider here] is horrible. Is there a God? This isn't fair.
    A: You are ruining other people's experience if you are frequently leaving, regardless of the reason you are leaving. Riot games has a policy of not answering theological questions.

Q: How long can I get banned for?
    A: The automated system can ban you for anywhere between 1 hour and 7 days for any particular issue. However, we will be sweeping the records, and will periodically perma-ban people that hit the 7 day ban too many times.

Q: Are ranked, normal and practice games treated differently?
    A: At present, we give double penalties on ranked game leaves, because like, it's a bigger deal. We don't track leaves for purpose of leave banning in practice games at present.

Q: I left a lot in the past. Does this mean I will find myself banned automatically?
    A: No. This only applies to your future actions. If you have not already been banned for leaving, consider it a holiday gift from us to you, and a chance at redemption. Don't abuse it, because a ban will be coming quickly if you DO leave a significant amount in the future.

Q: I'm a paying user. Shouldn't I get a bit of leniency on this?
    A: No, we are firmly against leaving, and we won't condone leaving in any way.

maganda yan sana meron rin ganyan sa GG ..... i really hate quiters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My best Champions since 2009

johnvenz16 is a jewel in the rough johnvenz16 is a jewel in the rough johnvenz16 is a jewel in the rough johnvenz16's Avatar
    mas ok nga to, di naman mahirap mag recon diba, kahit last part ka na bumalik ok pa rin, di ka pa rin leaver

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Consider yourself spanked, nugget!"
    Yami is Darkness
    1+1 = Estoryahee = Esteplere

eGL.YamiTenin

excuse pa daan lng po

Cobra_Unit is a name known to all Cobra_Unit is a name known to all Cobra_Unit is a name known to all Cobra_Unit is a name known to all Cobra_Unit is a name known to all Cobra_Unit is a name known to all Cobra_Unit's Avatar
    bad day...had my share of wins and losses..

naddc rin po ba kayo?????

BAKIT NATAGOS YUNG ACID HUNTER KA CHOGATH
    ARGHHHHH
    KILL NA SANA YUN
    /rage

haha nakaka refresh ng feeling to ah )
    IGN: Android2122 Laro tayo!

sorry for butting in but can i ask for help???i really need a beta key for the game..please help..thanks

LOL RAGE
    naging feeder ako dahil sa laptop ako nag play Reminder "Wag MAg laro ng lol SA LAptop IF Atom yan laman na yan"

Meron pa Isa Owell na yan sa thread "ano ba ginawa ko kung bakit yan ganyan" meron nag sumbong saakin kaya ^_^
    Isa PA "GMOwell" Nag papangap na GM sa Public chat ...alam ko ikaw rin yan ...hays
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My best Champions since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by kelmar8424 View Post
    sorry for butting in but can i ask for help???i really need a beta key for the game..please help..thanks
    Too bad kid, you posted on the wrong thread.
    "Until men united wield a hallowed sabre. In final reckoning, the beast is slain."

Banned to Access trololol01 is on a distinguished road
    A good example of a raging guy:

And this is how to shut em up:

12.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #62
    lol grim... tsk tsk simula palang ng CBT may away na :|

I hate filipino gamers, well most of them anyways, They're rude, obnoxious, offending, without any particular reason they'll just start to trash talk most of the times. Unless you're in the same internet shop with them, theres hardly any respect for you from them, you have to earn it by BEING just like them. Not meaning to rage but this is just really sad, its a hard fact not only to LoL but other games as well. I've been playing in the US servers since last year and I've met respectable players who deserve praise because of their skills in game, hindi sila nagyayabang almost bihira. And if its a good game its really satisfying, but oh no not here, I can already tell how much trash talk is involved on release.

Grabe naman

Ang bigat!! Gravity!!!

sergeeeeee and his possy. Their team is picking on noobs. Now I understand how infuriating it is to be with newbies, but I'd rather teach them than bog them down to quitting the game even before open beta or release. The game is on cbt and solo que is almost non existent still, battles are always premade, and some teams are already playing from the US servers, meaning newbies have to fight with experienced players and then they boss them around, well some of them anyways.. which is just bad. I do hope the community gets better soon, I understand the competitiveness needed for the game, but I'd rather not play it with so much hate.

Quote Originally Posted by JackZer0 View Post
    I hate filipino gamers, well most of them anyways, They're rude, obnoxious, offending, without any particular reason they'll just start to trash talk most of the times. Unless you're in the same internet shop with them, theres hardly any respect for you from them, you have to earn it by BEING just like them. Not meaning to rage but this is just really sad, its a hard fact not only to LoL but other games as well. I've been playing in the US servers since last year and I've met respectable players who deserve praise because of their skills in game, hindi sila nagyayabang almost bihira. And if its a good game its really satisfying, but oh no not here, I can already tell how much trash talk is involved on release.
    Edi magalit kang puta ka parang may bigat naman galit mo eh, para kalang tanga sinasabing ganun ang mga pinoy eh dati panaman ganun na sila parang nagrereklamo ka na bat ang tae ay tae, ang ihi ay ihi bwisit ka magpakamatay kanalang isa ka sa mga salot sa mundo

Quote Originally Posted by darkfore View Post
    Edi magalit kang puta ka parang may bigat naman galit mo eh, para kalang tanga sinasabing ganun ang mga pinoy eh dati panaman ganun na sila parang nagrereklamo ka na bat ang tae ay tae, ang ihi ay ihi bwisit ka magpakamatay kanalang isa ka sa mga salot sa mundo
    You sir just proved my point.

You sir just proved my point.
    Sir, I`am very sorry on what my fellow filipino gamer just said to you. For me,the way I understand his post that he was asking why are you so angry about pinoys.

sergeeeeee and his possy. Their team is picking on noobs. Now I understand how infuriating it is to be with newbies, but I'd rather teach them than bog them down to quitting the game even before open beta or release. The game is on cbt and solo que is almost non existent still, battles are always premade, and some teams are already playing from the US servers, meaning newbies have to fight with experienced players and then they boss them around, well some of them anyways.. which is just bad. I do hope the community gets better soon, I understand the competitiveness needed for the game, but I'd rather not play it with so much hate.
    The solution is really really simple, man up or leave.

I have played a lot of games with sergeeeeee and in no ways they are noob bullying, not all people have the patience to teach some random newbie the ropes and end up being snouted back with ungrateful words. As they say, let them fall so that they will learn to stand up.

Is this your first time playing online games? Because quite frankly, you exhibit such childish attitude.
    Last edited by novicez; 01-03-2011 at 12:07 AM.
    "Until men united wield a hallowed sabre. In final reckoning, the beast is slain."

tuligara is a glorious beacon of light tuligara is a glorious beacon of light tuligara is a glorious beacon of light tuligara is a glorious beacon of light tuligara is a glorious beacon of light tuligara's Avatar
    sir tama po si novicez,mabait kc c sergee,buti nga un,nagtuturo sa mga bago,i like that attitude....

NAKAKAINIS TALAGA YANG yOuU NA YAN SINASABIHAN KAMI NG BOBO, NOOBS WAG NA KAYO MAG LARO NG LOL BALIK KAYO SA DOTA!! SINABIHAN NAMIN CYA NANG: WAG KA MA ANGAS DI IKAW NAG DADALA SA GAME!!! AYUN MAINGAY PA RIN CYA!!!!

-Sephiroth

ihugnoobz is on a distinguished road ihugnoobz's Avatar
    seeeeerrrrgeeeee papatayin kita ulit sa muli nating pagkikita ehehehe pish!

I was simply not in the mood, I was angry because instead of teaching pinoys how to play nicely he just states all of the bad traits of pinoys and just humiliates the whole race of pinoys even though not 1000 pinoys play this game

Quote Originally Posted by novicez View Post
    The solution is really really simple, man up or leave.

I have played a lot of games with sergeeeeee and in no ways they are noob bullying, not all people have the patience to teach some random newbie the ropes and end up being snouted back with ungrateful words. As they say, let them fall so that they will learn to stand up.

Is this your first time playing online games? Because quite frankly, you exhibit such childish attitude.
    Apparently your on his side of the team? and you haven't been on one of those games where his team was bullying newbies? Dude I wouldn't be pointing fingers right now if i haven't got that treatment from his team. And to be honest I have played a lot of online games myself, and I've observed filipino gaming is very competitive, which is good because its challenging, but not with its major set backs, which is what I'm pertaining to right now.