Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129
Results 3,201 to 3,213 of 3213
    The Heart of the Tempest ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014's Avatar
    Kahit na mag smurf ako di manalo-nalo
    Juice colored .. ang bigat!

Report system doesn't work mga brodie. /mute all na lang ba lagi????

Venting:

Actually, di naman yung k6 yung pinaparinggan nya, kami ng bf ko kasi couple ign kami. Right when the game started (too bad i forgot to take sc of the game chat logs), the k6 played along with his sexist jokes. The outcome?

P.S i reported them, but i'm pretty sure they won't be penalized.

dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1's Avatar
    Can I rant for a sec?

Kakapasok ko lang sa S1 flex (since mejo OK pa yung S3 climb ko since nung that time alam nila yung Worlds meta + ardent rush strat), and nauurat lang rin ako ng konti since I have 3 straight losses in S1 (down to 0 LP tonight). Sa mga kasama ko na aakyat through G5, please do follow these tips:
    • NEVER pick an easily-countered champ (e.g. Yasuo, Teemo) as top/mid laners
    • Actually, NEVER PICK TEEMO IN RANKED. If you pick intent Teemo, I will not hesitate to ban it in Champ Select. Flame me hard, but it is not the right Champion for the job.
    • Worlds meta is League of Tanks. Please take advantage of tank top/junglers, like Cho'Gath (cancer top lane, for reals), Shen and Maokai for top, and Gragas/Sej (for jungle)
    • ADCs, do NOT solo farm at the side lanes in mid game and when the enemy is not visible, chances are they are grouped up and will kill us all before you can get to us
    • ADCs, Flash/Barrier ADC + Flash/Heal supp works in some team comps. Please, take advantage of it.
    • ADCs (again), Doran's Shield on ADC is sometimes effective if you want to mitigate some AA damage from the enemy ADC at early game.
    • For other supports: BUY. A. FRIGGING. SIGHTSTONE. PLEASE. (unless you're going Ardent rush then you can have it at around Lv8-9)
    • Supports, again: take advantage of Ardent Censer. Coin + pots start, the rush Ardent, then build T2 Coin + Sightstone. Trust me, this works.
    • For ADC/Supp duo running Ardent rush, Relic start for ADCs WILL funnel Gold for your Support, and can build Ardent faster. Supps, GP10 runes will help you in your Ardent rush strat.
    • To all, please buy even a single Control Ward. Supports aren't ward bots unlike in Season 3 and older seasons (May improvement naman akong nakikita dito since yung junglers and midlaners bumibili na rin nito).
    • Lane swap. Though situational, it may be useful if you want to equalize both team's strenghts. Top going ham? Swap top and bot, simple. Hindi sa lahat ng oras nakapako lang sa bot ang ADC at supp.
    • Read the chat often. Everyone is a shot caller, and you should use your judgement whether your teammate's calls are good or bad.
    • Mid/ADCs: At Level 9, PLEASE BUY A FARSIGHT ALTERATION. FFS.
    • Junglers, if you aren't running Duskblade, BUY A SWEEPER AND SOME CONTROL WARDS.

To some na hindi makakaintindi ng sinasabi ko, try to watch Worlds on eGG or on https://twitch.tv/riotgames (I don't really trust Garena's streams), you'll get my point.

Edit: One more thing, do NOT play Ranked at late night when you are sleepy or trying to disconnect, you'll waste both our time and our LP.
    Last edited by dota_master_1; 10-09-2017 at 01:07 AM.
    Festival Queen Anivia is NOT Adarna Anivia
    IGN: A Bad Support // Star Guardian fanboy // Tech

The Heart of the Tempest ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014's Avatar
    mahina na ang reporting tool -_-

Tried critical strike for silver kayle, summoner icons and ward skins for days. hay nlng

Swerte lang tong GaemQuitt3r, kasi walang nagreport sa kanya for leaving.
    You were already banned hereGameDestr0yer, only to come back here to post more filth.

I repeat; you are just lucky nobody bothers using the report tool on you.

Go fck yourself.
    Last edited by KeyJayPi; 10-10-2017 at 10:38 PM.

dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1 is a splendid one to behold dota_master_1's Avatar
    Minsan na nga lang ako mag mid sa normals (95% of the time you'll see me as a Support player in all queues of SR), ipagkakait ninyo pa. I already called in Galio Mid, and some random Teemo decided to go mid even if he did not say anything in champ select. I said multiple times that to get out of my lane and that Teemo fall on deaf ears. And also we got a sh*tty team comp (instalock teemo and me instalocking Galio mid, 2 team mates decide to screw it and run no supp/jungle comp) and got wrecked by the enemy ADC.

And NEWS FLASH: hindi purket Support player ako nakapako lang ako sa Support role. So don't expect I will play Support all the time in Normals. Gusto ko rin sumubok ng ibang roles, end of story.

Solo normals is more cancerous than Ranked queues, honestly. We should have Normal Draft back. And you know what? Fck this, I think I'll rest and freeze my rank at S1 Flex and call it a month. I'm on a losing roll right now.

Edit: One funny thing in that match is my Riven saying that I should engage using my ult and target literally the enemy :thinking:. Another PSA: Galio's ult can only be targeted to allies.

emoji doesn't work here, hmm...
    Last edited by dota_master_1; 10-11-2017 at 01:11 AM.
    Festival Queen Anivia is NOT Adarna Anivia
    IGN: A Bad Support // Star Guardian fanboy // Tech

Dropped another 150 on Critical strike, summoner icons and Sultan Trynd best drops so far. Ni utot ng Silver Kayle hindi ko mahagilap.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PLAYING SUPPORT IN NORMAL QUEUE!!! C'MON, YOU PRICKS; LEARN TO PLAY SUPPORT!!! AND PLS TRY TO BE ORIGINAL; NOT THE SAME YASUO/ZED/VAYNE BS!!!

/caps

Quote Originally Posted by gizzard View Post
    heheheh.... Hinay-hinay wala pa tayong forum rules.
    patanggal si yasuo please thx

Any suggestions where I can report some guys who misbehave or yung mga binababoy yung League? because in-game reports are useless nowadays, players like this dont deserve to be in the league, they should be punished. I'm just gonna leave it here. Imagine kakampi niyo tong Trundle na to. We need actions League

inang yan bulok pc sa comshop dito lahat naka ng pampalag nakaturn off na tapos sa clash 10-20 fps PANO MO MASESERYOSO!!!!1