Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Can I play LOL PH without garena messenger?

Good day

I'm having problems with my home pc at the moment, it says :

C:\Program Files\Garena Messenger\GarenaMessenger.exe
    "The application failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem"

I tried reinstalling lol but to no prevail. I can play at cafes but it would be wholesome if I play at home. Just asking if there is a way to play lol garena ph whithout the messenger...

Thanks

Observer xichiex is on a distinguished road
    help naman kc laging pag afternoon ako ng ol di ako makapasok sa LOL sinasabi the authentication is timeout try again later.. tapos kahit anong try ko ganun padin.. paki ayos naman plz.. 5 days n di ako nakakapag laro ng maayos..

Quote Originally Posted by rueleo View Post
    Good day

I'm having problems with my home pc at the moment, it says :

C:\Program Files\Garena Messenger\GarenaMessenger.exe
    "The application failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem"

I tried reinstalling lol but to no prevail. I can play at cafes but it would be wholesome if I play at home. Just asking if there is a way to play lol garena ph whithout the messenger...

Thanks
    Try downloading a fresh copy of Garena Messenger and reinstalling from there.

Unfortunately You cannot login your account in LoL without Garena Messenger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Verlock View Post
    Try downloading a fresh copy of Garena Messenger and reinstalling from there.

Unfortunately You cannot login your account in LoL without Garena Messenger.
    Thanks for the reply GM_Verlock

I've already tried it for 3x (downloading fresh copy, un-install and reinstall). I was able to play on my home pc before but now it keeps popping that error message. I guess I'll try a full format on my HD when I have the time >_<

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Wordsmith randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme's Avatar
    Please install updated Direct X.

===============The Legendary Noxian Mover===============

Quote Originally Posted by randomizerme View Post
    I've never thought of that. Thanks for the advice, I'll reply here ASAP when I've updated my DX and tried to run lol again.

Quote Originally Posted by randomizerme View Post
    Updated yet still the same problem, thanks though

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy's Avatar
    Wait wait wait. Try installing Direct X 9. And I mean 9, even if you have to downgrade your current DX. And if you can upgrade to .NET framework 3.5, that might help as well.
    APPLICATION ERROR
    PRIMARY DIRECTIVE MODIFIED
    INITIATING HIBERNATION SEQUENCE

You also might want to install the directx web fix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Verlock View Post
    You also might want to install the directx web fix.
    When randomizerme suggested to install the updated DX this is the same link and download that I had run, still the same pop up error message shows (on my 1st post above), thanks for the link though

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magnarael View Post
    Wait wait wait. Try installing Direct X 9. And I mean 9, even if you have to downgrade your current DX. And if you can upgrade to .NET framework 3.5, that might help as well.
    Since I have nothing to lose I'll try your suggestion ^_^ I'll uninstall DX and download DX9 (not sure what version of 9 though, 9, 9a, 9b or 9c, guess I'll try ALL of them). I have the .NET framework 2.5, I guess by upgrading that to 3.5 might REALLY help, I'll reply ASAP if it works or if it doesn't.